Unexpectedly [Chan pt2]

Chan's pov
"Ugh! I'm running out of ideas." you shouted as you threw your pen. You're currently working on a song with 3RACHA. Jisung and Changbin just staring at the ceiling blankly.

"Hyung what are we gonna do." Jisung sighed. "I don't know I'm very dizzy right now I couldn't think of anything. " you breathes heavily. 

"I think we should do something different for the lyrics. You know what I mean? Something unique." Changbin let out his thoughts.

"Like what? Girls feelings? " Jisung jokingkly said it.  "Yes! Something like that. Hyunggg! Since you're the oldest have u dated any girl before? " Changbin shows interest.

"I have but that was like few years ago?" I uninterestedly said that. "Bring her. " Changbin crazily said it.

"Hyung why are you like this." Jisung pats his shoulders. "Changbin we are not lack of idea yet." I rolled my eyes.

"No. Seriously bring her."

I don't know that is a good idea or not but I'm ashamed of (y/n).

--------------
"She is still not showing up where is she? " Jisung sighs. I smiled.  "Wow she is still the same. Always late." "Hyung is that her?" Jisung stuttered.

You saw a girl who is running towards your company building in an oversized sweater. "Um hey Chan I'm sorry I'm late." (Y/n) gives an awkward smile. "Qh its okay sorry for bothering you its currently 9pm tho should rest." I stated.

"Okay enough awkward conversation shall we start now?"  Jisung laughs and drag both of us into the building.

___________

"Oh my god are you an angel." The first word that comes out of Changbin's mouth when he saw (y/n). (Y/n)  just laughs at hus words.

"Noona um i dont really know how to start but can you please help our project?" Jisung asks her.
_______________

Your pov

"I'll try to help if i can." I stated. "This might be little sensitive but......" Changbin stopped his words as soon as Chan got up and left the room. He slams the door. "Nevermind ignore him. So can you please tell us the feelings that a girl had when they are dumped or being left out?" So i told him  and we talkes for hours and its nearly 12am. He and Jisung thanked me for giving my commitment in this kinda sensitive topic. But im and open person. Its not relevant for me to feel sad although im still trying to get over him.

To get over Bang Chan.

I get out of the room and saw Chan sitting on the stairs. He looked down. I sat beside him. "You looked unhappy tho." I asked him. "(Y/n) im the one who called you to come over but i treated you like this. Im sorry this is  not my idea tho. If this flashback what happened to us im sorry. Truly sorry. " he stares right into my eyes.

I hold his hands. "Its fine Chan!" I tried to be cheerful. "You need good songs in order to debut right? Im helping you so I should be happy!"  He smiled hearing my words.

"Im sorry for everything." He hugged me. Probably last hug from Bang Chan. Its crazy how i dont want to let his arms go but i need to. He is not mine anymore. "I love you." He whispers.
I couldnt hold back my happiness and I smile.

"Bye Chan see you at your concerts or fansign or anything hehe bye!" I bid him my last goodbye. It was a relieved to meet him today. Since ive miss him so much.

I will always love you Bang Chan.

_______________
Henlo its been awhile since my last updated !! Enjoy this one!!