1. I'm bored 😑

Warning: Smut/language

Zarry

After seemingly endless days of being on a non-stop moving tour bus, the lads could finally step out and walk around.

They didn't have a show until tomorrow so they had a free afternoon and evening.

"Hey, Haz...what do you say we walk to the end of these streets." Louis pats Harry on the back and they exchange smiles.

"Maybe later Lou. I'll just kick it here...don't feel like going out." Harry declines, planning to go out in the evening.

Besides, he wasn't in the mood for crazed fans who'd spot him with Louis only to reinforce their "Larry" proof and shit.

"Don't feel like going out." Louis apes him in a slow caveman voice.

"Louis, you wanna join us?" Liam yells from outside the bus.

He held Niall's hand because for some reason he was protective over the blonde.

"It's not like I have any other choice." Louis says in a bid to guilt Harry into changing his mind.

It doesn't work.

Harry was growing independently as his own man and he was done sucking up to him.

The three leave and Harry sighs.

He goes to his bunk bed and lies there idly but he couldn't take it anymore.

"Zayn." He calls softly but doesn't get a reply.

He rises and walks over to Zayn's bunk.

"Zayn." He taps the sleeping face and the raven-haired lad stirs and opens his eyes.

"What?" He grumbles.

Vain Zayn was having his beauty sleep and it was insane how much he slept, especially during the day.

"Sorry for waking you...It's just...I wish I could sleep like you but I can't."

"Oh, Harreh. You're such a brat! Simple. Just lie in your bed and let the magic happen."

"Me, a brat? I'm a man, asshole."

"Whatever. You should go out and admire the new scenery. It's not everyday you're in Miami."

"I can't go alone. Will you take me?" Harry pouts, doing his best impression of a puppy face.

"Why didn't you leave with the rest? I'm only coming out when the sun sets."

Zayn makes to cuddle into his pillow again but Harry yanks it away.

"Curly, give it back!"

"Zee, I'm bored!"

The older lad sits up to yawn and stretch.

"So, what do you want to do?"

"I'm bored." Harry says with a flush, avoiding Zayn's eyes.

He realizes what the younger boy meant.

He needed to get 'fixed.'

In the sense that he needed Zayn to get him some game.

Now the raven-haired bloke was an unorthodox one.

He could get out and seduce some hot chick only to bring her home to his mate.

And that is what he did for Harry. Of course Harry could easily get game but he needed to be clean.

Zayn was sort of the henchman who did the dirty job of 'hunting' since his bad boy persona allowed it.