Please Don't.

Chloe's POV

*sorry for skipping*

The day went by really fast. I said goodbye to Hana while walking off I walked over to my car then I saw Anthony (I'm changing it from Bryce to Anthony), leaning against it "Why now?" I said to myself. He turned to me then started to smirk "Hey baby. How ya been?"  he said while walking my way "Move it." I said while pushing him out the way he grabbed my arm then pushed me against my car and tried to kiss me but then someone punched him in the face I looked over seeing a pissed off Sammi "Don't you dare touch her again!! Anyways she all ready has a boyfriend." Sammi said while jumping in my car. "Hellz yea!!" I turned over seeing Jayy, Dahvie, and the others running towards me "Wait one of these guys are your b-boyfriend?" Anthony asked, while getting up from the ground Jayy wrapped his arms around me while saying "You got that right." I smiled then I hear hundreds of girls running towards us and screaming "BVB AND BOTDF!!!" "Shit!!" Andy yelled we all jumped into our cars and started to drive off. "That was a close one." Sammi said while rubbing her fist "I'll say." agreeing with her.

Jayy's POV

We all started to laugh cause Jake was so fucking scared "Hey thats not funny!!" Jake yelled as he pouted "Yeah it was dude you were like 'Oh My Shit!' And the way you was running priceless." Ashley said while copying his face. We all was still laughing until we got to the house but we didn't see Chloe's car "Where are they?" Jinxx asked as he got out the car and walked in the house me and the rest of the guys following him I said "How we supposed to know?" Sammi walked down the stairs wearing a strapless purple dress and a pair of black high heels. "Hey guys." Sammi said while sitting down on the couch "Where the hell are you going dress like that?" Jinxx said while looking at her like he wanted to rip her apart "Oh well I'm 'dragging' Chloe to a restauant with me." "For what?" CC asked "Cause I want to pay her back for the necklace she bought for me." She said while looking down at the necklace Andy was just about to say something until Chloe came down and said " Do you really have to do this?" I turned around seeing Chloe wearing this:. My jaw dropped to the floor. I couldn't stop staring at her "Yes anyways you deserve it." Sammi said while holding her hand "Please don't. Anyways why can't we go to the beach?" Sammi face brighten up and said "OK!! Anyways these heels are killing me." Sammi said while walking up the stairs. Chloe face palmed while saying "With in the hell I'm gonna do with you?" as she walked up the stairs. Me and Jinxx were still amazed all the beauty that was in the room me and Jinxx finally snapped out of it then went up the stairs to get our girls Jinxx went to Sammi's room as I went to my room "Chloe.." I said then I saw Chloe sleeping on the bed wearing this:(external). I chuckled, I pulled my shirt off and I laid with her. I held her closely while saying "Your the most beautiful girl in the world. I love you Chloe." I kissed her cheek and drifted off to sleep.