I Love You ♥

Chloe's POV

As I woke up I felt arms wrapped my waist. I looked up, seeing Jayy. My eyes widened, I covered my mouth to keep myself from screaming, I tried to get up but every time I tried, his grip would get tighter then I heard someone coming down stairs it was Andy "Andy." I whispered to him, he turned towards my direction, while yawning "What?" he said while covering his mouth then he noticed what was going on. His eyes popped open then he smirked "Get some Jayy!!" he yelled I could feel Jayy waking up, his eyes fluttered open then went big. He blushed then he let go of me while saying "S-sorry Chloe." he rubbed the back of his neck then he headed up stairs. I wonder what was that all about? I shrugged then headed to the bathroom and fixed myself up. I walked to the kitchen seeing Andy getting a bowl of cereal "Hey Andy, tell Sammi I left OK?" I said while picking up my car keys "Alright." he said, while eating Lucky Charms. I went outside got in my car then started driving while thinking about Jayy.

Jayy's  POV

I was in the bathroom, thinking how stupid that was why the hell did I do that? Now she must thinks I'm a huge fucking perv. I groaned then walked out the bathroom and went down stairs I saw everybody siting on the couch while Jinxx was comforting Sammi. I walked over to them while saying "Whats wrong Sammi?" Sammi grabbed a tissue from the table and said "Chloe left and I didn't even get to spend time with her." she said, while pouting Jinxx chuckled while saying "Wow you must really miss Chloe, don't you?" Sammi nodded while walking over to the mirror then fixed herself up. Then we heard a knock on the door "I'll get it." Jake said while walking over to the door he opened it and said "Hey Chloe." "Hey." she said while walking in me and Sammi eyes popped open "Chloe!" Sammi said while tackling Chloe to the floor "You look so cute Chloe!!" she said while getting off of her and it was true she looked so cute, she was wearing this(external link). "And you changed your hair!!" Dahvie added. "Thanks." she said while getting up and groaned in pain "So why are you here?" Andy asked, while winking at her, she noticed me and put her head down so we won't see her blushing I giggled then Dahvie yelled "Aw!! Chloe has a crush on Jayy!!" "Shut up!! Anyways I came back cause I forgot to gave Sammi something." Sammi looked at her with confusion "Turn around." Chloe said, putting her hand in her pocket "Okay.." Sammi said while turning around then she pulled out the most beautiful necklace I had ever seen.

Chloe's POV

Sammi turned then I pulled out a necklace case and pulled out the necklace the guys eyes popped opened then Sammi looked down while saying "Chloe, it's so beautiful." (photo) I smiled while seeing a tear rolling down her cheek "Your welcome." I said while wiping a tear from her face. She smiled then pulled me in a hug "If you were a guy I would totally marry you." she said while holding my tighter "What about me??" Jinxx whined while pouting "Sorry Jinxx." Sammi said while pulling away from me and went to Jinxx and kissed him "Chloe, you are so fucking nice!!" Dahvie said while pulling me in a power bear hug "Not...Again!!" I said trying to breath in some air. Jayy patted Dahvie's shoulder then said "I need to talk to her, Dahvie." Dahvie nodded then put me down "I could breath again." I said while putting my hand on my chest, Jayy grabbed my arm and led me to the bathroom. "What is it, Jayy?" I said while looking confused "Chloe I....I" "You what?" "I love you." my eyes popped open I could feel him holding me then whispered in my ear "I think I'm in love with you Chloe. No, I am in love with you, Chloe. I fell in with you when I first saw you." I could feel a tear rolling down my cheek. I held him even tighter while saying "I love you too Jayy." he pulled away and he pressed his lips against mine. I could feel fireworks all around us he pushed me against the wall and started to kiss me even harder. I wrapped my arms around his neck, he begged for an entrance. I gladly let him in, I could feel his tongue traveling all over my mouth, I let out a soft moan then we heard someone banging on the door "Come on guys, don't fuck in the bathroom!!I gotta pee!!" we heard Ashley whining like a little girl we pulled back and both of us started blushing. Jayy unlocked the door and we walked out holding hands Ashley pushed us out the way then Jayy stopped I looked at him then said "What's wrong?" "I forgot to ask you something." he said while turning around "What is it?" I said while blushing cause he was so close "Chloe, would you be mine?" he said while smirking I nodded then jumped to his arms and started kissing him I pulled away while saying "I love you Jayy." "I love you more." he said while rubbing my back and pulling me into another kiss. I can't believe this is happening.