I died and came back to life

~~~~~~~~

And the door opened. But it wasn't Max who answered it.

"Hello-" She said, her voice dying down her throat when she turned her head to see who it was.

Everything stopped. Mike's world stopped spinning around. It was like the time stopped working. Everything was happening in slow motion.

It was El. His El. The El that was responsible for what he'd been through the last months. The El he so much hated but at the same time worshipped more than anything.

They locked eyes, but not for long as his eyes trailed lower.

And lower.

And lower.

And they came to a stop.

Right where El's baby bump appeared through her top.

And it was right then when his heart stopped.

It was true. His heart indeed stopped the moment his eyes landed at El's baby bump.

What is happening? This was too surreal. He couldn't believe this. He firstly couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that El is in front of him but more importantly she seems to be very much....pregnant?

What the hell? How could El possibly be--

And then it hit him.

Oh god. Oh god.

"El..." Mike finally said after a long moment of silence. He was looking at her with the most wide and yet unreadable eyes.

El felt like fainting. That was not what she expected when she opened the door. Not at all.

Mike. Her Mike, actually the Mike that used to be hers but also very much the father of her child was standing right in front of her.

This could not be happening. No way. She was having one of these messed up dreams again. The ones she started seeing after she had woken up in the hospital.

She was in a pretty bad state in all honesty. She still is. She's getting better and the antidepressants and the pills she takes to control her power's outbursts during her late months of pregnancy, are doing a wonderful work at it.

But currently she thinks that even her medicines couldn't save her from what was about to come.

She didn't know if it was her heart that was being so loud in her ears or if it was her breathing getting more and more rigged by the second, but she really couldn't bring herself to focus to what Mike was saying. She felt numb.

"You are-" He choked at his own words, not being able to finish his sentence his eyes going crazy and his frown getting bigger by the second.

Before either of them could say anything someone cleared their throat. They both turned simultaneously just in time to see Lucas practically having a stroke at the sight in front of him.

"El-" He started with the biggest of smile, taking a few steps closer as to hug her but immediately stopped as he saw her too.

His widen and he couldn't form any words.

"Fuck..." He muttered under his breath. This is going to be bad.

"El who is at the door-" Max appeared from behind her but she too immediately stopped on her tracks, her eyes widening. Although they got bigger as they landed on Lucas as well.

"You..." Mike was speechless. Honestly. But what was there to say anyway? He didn't know what to say or do.

Is it possible that-