Club Eternals Fighting Show

8:45 PM January 12, 2020

Jeff arrived at Club Eternals and he signed himself for a fight. He brought his butcher knives with him. 

Jeff faces his first opponent whose name is Juan the Grizzly. Juan the Grizzly is a very fat man and he carries a sledgehammer with him. 

"I'm going to kill you, Jeffrey Woods." 

"We'll see about that." Jeff got his butcher knives and he evades as many attacks from Juan the Grizzly. "To be honest, You look cute." 

"Enough talk let's fight!" 

Jeff kicks Juan on the groins and rendered him kneeling to the ground and there Jeff finishes Juan by plunging his knives into Juan The Grizzly's chest. 

"Your winner is Jeff the Killer." 

Jeff defeated many of Jin's great fighters and in the end, he took the microphone. 

"Jin Amaya, I challenge you. I know that you are hiding Tzuyu. If you're not coming down to challenge me I will have to barge into your room, rip off your skull until you are dead." Jeff said as he challenges Jin. 

"Alright Jeff The Killer, I challenge you. My chi is better than yours. I can feel your anger, Mr. Woods. All the rage coming out of you right now makes me realize how much usage I have for you." Jin said to Jeff. 

"I don't care, challenge me and if I win, you give me Tzuyu. I don't want your money and I don't want to be part of your team all I want is Tzuyu." Jeff said. 

"Why because you love her?" Jin asked. "Don't lie to me, you love Tzuyu." 

"Yes!" Jeff replied positively. 

"Ah I see, you're in love with Tzuyu. Well without further ado, I accept your challenge and if I win, Tzuyu is mine." 

"That's impossible Mr. Amaya. Tzuyu going with you? (LAUGH) You're nothing but a fat jerk ready to roast in hell."