The Investigation

Jeffrey Woods enters the Hilton's hotel and asked the CCTV operator for the video of the incident.

"Too bad Lt. Henderson isn't here for he is sick and unable to do his duty. This mission I have to take alone." Jeff said.

The CCTV operator showed Jeff of what happened that night and there the face of Jin Amaya was revealed. He has long black hair, a wrinkled face, a thick mustache, and he is blind on the left eye (which is why he is wearing an eye patch).

"That must be Jin!" Jeff said. "I'm sending LAPD a picture of his face."

Jeff sent LAPD the video coverage of what happened at Hilton's about Tzuyu's disappearance.

30 minutes later

Jeff received a complete report about Jin Amaya, his accomplices and the van he owned.

"So, Jin is an arena master at Club Eternals, a fighting club for fighting enthusiasts. I guess I am a fighting enthusiast. I think I got everything I wanted." Jeff said.

Jeff took his time to study each suspect involved in Tzuyu's disappearance.

*RING*

"Hello!" Jeff answers his phone.

"Is this Jeffrey Woods?"

"Yes, it is!"

"Hi, this is Mr. Ericson. We have tracked one of Jin Amaya's men heading towards Sunshine motel."

"What is his name?"

"Gerald Saxon"

"Thank you!"