Chapter Three-Meat, Southern Texas way, Texas-1975-Epilogue

Going to the Restaurant can be deadly...Ivan Reitman's "Cannibal Girls", 1973, right in the media section.

Warning: It is rated PG-13 for adult themes, horror themes.

You must be 13 years and over to see it.

*

Part three

Jessica Dawfen wasn't screaming...yet.

She shivered from the news that her brother was missing.

She gripped the telephone in her small, right, hand.

*

"Hello, Sheriff. I'm Jessica Dawfen. As you know, ten more locals in Texas have vanished. Due to the fact that I'm a crime reporter, you must  get your ass out to the Cannibal Inn. If you don't, I'll go to the Courts...and the Mayor at City Hall. And demand action. If you're too bloody stubborn to do your job, then I'll do it myself. Good bye!".

And she hung up the telephone...And looked at Tomas, her boyfriend.

"Who was that, babe?", he asked from the small loungeroom.

"The cops are hopeless. No one's going to give me the story of the cannibals. And I heard that there's some news people...".

"Enough! Watch a movie on TV...and eat the pizza, garlic bread, and Cokes". And he got up off his seat...and wrapped his arms around her slim body...

...Just as the sound of screams disturbed the woods next door by Miss Debbit, the 72 year old neighbor, who saw the cannibals dumping the Deputy Sheriff's body in the soft, dirty, ground.

To be continued...

Page 4.