Words Can Never Describe Ch.5

Dearest Diary,                                                                                                                                                   9/17/2010

                                                                                                                                                Early Morning Entry

Today I awake to the feeling of sheer bliss. Andrew kissed me yesterday, but the motivation behind it leaves me completely clueless. Is it too early to be planning our wedding???( Haha now that's funny ). I keep touching my lips trying to remember what it felt like.

His lips were soft and his tongue was sweet as he delved into my mouth. Andrew's warm breathing close to my face, echoing the beat of his heart, simply magnificent.  I could stay in today and just dream of it, wishing it to life, but reality is harsh and I know I have to get ready for school.

    It's Friday so there are too many things to do today well, school for one and then after school softball tryouts. After that, singing and piano lesson, and at approximately 5:30pm I have to go to an ASB meeting discussing our plans for the Homecoming Dance. I'm so excited.... (not really) what I would love to do is take a LOOOOONG nap. But that will have to go on a to-do list, for later. That one has been at the top of the list for years.

Well, I'm gonna get dressed now. I'm already planning what I'm gonna say to Andrew seeing that the ice is broken, or so I hope. Maybe he'll open up some more now, but to be honest we really haven't settled anything yet; if anything it's so much more awkward now. Well, I'll leave that for later because right now I really just feel good and nothing can take away this high.

Dear Diary                                                                                                                                                         9/17/2010

                                                                                                                                                Night Entry

When I arrived at school today, I went to my usual hangout spot Annette was there waiting for me. I quickly smiled at her fashion sense. She's  a little dangerous when it comes to clothes, Annette swears that she is a trend setter and that all the fashions she's wearing now will be on the runway next season, and I as usual smile and agree with her. She is very creative and carefree which is what I love about her.

Today she was wearing a frilly hot pink hat that actually complimented her fiery red hair, which sits just above her shoulders.  She also was wearing a cheetah print shirt with a pair of leather sequenced pants, and of course her signature apparel, her high heels. Annette has been dying to style a dress for me and maybe one day in my shear madness will let her. But until then I keep supporting her on her journey to becoming a noted fashion designer.

    I told her the news, and immediately saw her chocolate brown eyes light up with excitement. We sat there and contemplated the reasons as to why and ran over the whole scene over and over discussing every detail of my passionate kiss.  And in the end we came back to an inconclusive theory. Annette was talking and in mid sentence was interrupted by the bell. She waved goodbye to me and we both headed in different directions to our first period class.