Bow of Lightstone

2 days later

Half way to white wood I've already been past Velgon. When I was there I saw a strange man, he had the badge of night hood from the queen he also had a axe on his back and glistening armour. I think he's a dragon slayer too. Right now the beautiful soft snow shone bright across the land of south whitewood. The air was thin and chilly but that didint stop me. The landscape wa ...grrrrrrr bark bark a gang of snow wolves circled me, they all pounced at me like cats catching a mouse at the same time. closing my eyes hoping I wont feel pain nothing peeking through my eye lids the wolves were stuck in mid air slowly moving towards me. All time around me has stopped. I picked up my dagger from hunting and slit all the poor souls necks, then time went back to normal. Blood on the ground reminded me of what my farther did to a man, two opposite sides clashed. My dad was leading the army towards the lockus empire, but before my dad sword tasted blood a massive flaming bolder smashed into the ground the leader of the lockus empire had three quarters of his body stuck under Neath. My father tryed to pull him out but he was already dead but he pulled him out anyway. Someone Saw my father holding the lifeless leader and told the whole country what he did.

Ever since we received letters from this, Erik telling how much he's mad he is for what happened to his father. Anyway back to the bow. The fog thickened as I kept climbing to the top of mount light stone. Finally reaching

The abanded vine filled temple a skelaten rested ageanst one of the withered pillars. He was holding a snapped sword and a note, a quil and a dried up inkpot sat next to him. Picking the weather torn note up it read.

"So this is the bow of lightstones hiding place my dad always told legends of this myth and its true I know because... Me good at dis stuff. Huh I'm felling a bit dizzy mabey its because I'm so high up on th...
*some splotches painted the bottom of the note green*

I stood up, peering down the cave I leaped in for the bow of lightstone.