RIVER ROAD

Stepping out of the cozy fortress memories rushed through my head.River road home of the thieves. After my mother was killed by the dreaded wizard My dad went to war again and I was sent to the orphanage here. No one in there could stand the witch inside the orphanage so I escaped when I was ten.8 years later I'm back, city hasn't changed at all, nimble fingers are always snatching valuables picken locks and stealing from your bag. As promised the lady gave me new armour, it was a thick leather tunic very expensive looking, it had a cloak attached to the outfit too. Visiting the market was dangerous, beggars kept on holding there hands out in a cup shape position hoping a dime would fall into their dirty fingers, some creep stole some arrows from my arrow case before I could realize he already ran out of my eyesight. The dragon marking glowed bright blue poof I left in silence. The cloud was a mess Saphire was lying on the white with a scratch on her head. She was in deep pain I've noticed no other dragon slayers were here. "Gak cough". "Huh arrow thank lord your here Oscar have tooken the others" "what!" I shouted "yes do you remember when you last saw him he had wings on his back" she replied "yeah he looked like he was resurrecting the dragon right before I blacked out" trying to remember what happened Saphire spoke again " that's kodlaks doing he's using Oscar, making him into kodlaks devastating true form... The ultimate dragon". "How do we stop him then" replying to Saphire. "Well we're never going to stop him when your like that you need to train ah that's right archer hall in whitewood go there and take the bow of lightstone" she said. "So I'm after the bow of lightstone ok" I replied.
Turning around Saphire stopped me. " before you go what is your real name" but I kept walking and a note leaped out of my hand the I disappeared.
Saphire picked it up. "Zoey raven hmmmm"