Chapter 8

Anna's pov.
Elsa has be acting strange she hasn't came out of her room and jack hasn't been back in a while.
"Anna" I look to my right to see kristoff at the door way. "Yeah" I ask him. "What's wrong" he ask. I smile. "Just worried about Elsa" I say. I hear him sighs. "Anna she's fine maybe she just misses jack" he says as he walks to me. "Yeah" I say and smile.
I feel him kiss my forehead. "It's late we need to get to bed" he says. "Yeah" I say as I yawn. We get into bed and I fall asleep on his chest.
Elsas pov.
"NO" I yell as the voice tells me I'll hurt someone again.
"Your power is to strong for this world you'll hurt her again" it says. "NO STOP IT" I say. I squeeze my eyes shut as the voice gets louder. "YOURE A MONSTER, A FREAK, A NOBODY" it yells. "NO" I yell and shot in from of me. I see it go on my mirror. I see it crack. I breathe heavily. I see my eyes are red and puffy. "Snowflake" I hear Jackson say. I turn around and see him. "J..Jackson" I say. I see him walking towards me slowly. "What's wrong" he ask. "N...Nothing" I say and smile. "HE KNOWS YOUR A MONSTER YOU'LL HURTS HIM IF YOU TOUCH HIM." I hear it scream behind me. "NO" I yell and shot ice behind me. I see it freeze hit the wall. "Elsa what's going on" he ask. I turn my head and see he's right in front of me. "I hear this voice, it's dark and creepy and it tells me lies" I say. I feel jack put his hand on my face. "Elsa What did it say." He ask. I feel tears go down my face. "I'll hurt you" I say. I see him eyes go dark. "Pitch" he say and looks to his right. "YOUR A NOBODY" it yells. "No she's not" he yells. "You hear it" I say. I see him look at me and his eyes soften. "Yes it's pitch he's trying to make you fear your darkest fears he lives off fear" he says as his thumb rubs my cheek. "Don't listen to him snowflake" he says. I see him smile. I put my hand on his wrist and smile. "Thank you Jackson" I say. I see him smile. I hear him sigh. "Your welcome snowflake" he says. I look at his eyes and see little snowflakes swirling around in them. "I see him switch from my eyes to my lips. I see him swallow hard. I smile softly. I see him come closer to me. "I'm sorry I didn't come the past days" he says as he puts his left hand around my waist. "It's okay" he says. I feel his lips touch mine softly. I smile. I feel him smile. I put my forehead to his. Knock knock knock knock.
"Elsa is everything alright Kia said you were screaming, please let me in I'm worried about you, please don't do this alone" don't shut me out again" I hear Anna say. I smile as I look at Jackson's eyes. "You better go get that"he says. I nod a little and feel him kiss my nose.
I walk to the door and open it.
"Elsa, have you been crying" I smile at her.
Jacks pov.
I see Elsa hug Anna.
"I'm so sorry Anna" she says. "It's okay" Anna says and squeezes Elsa.
I see Anna look at me.
"Jack where have you been" Anna says as her and Elsa let go.
"Umm I was dealing with something" I say and rub the back of my neck. "I'll turn them all against you" I hear pitch say. "You'll lose everyone you love" "you'll lose Elsa." "You won't have a family anymore" "you'll be alone just like me!" He says. Suddenly I see black everywhere..