Chapter 5

Elsas pov.
"Elsa" I hear honeymaren say. I look behind me. "Yes" I ask. "There's a message" she says. "At this hour"I ask. "It's from the castle" she says. She hands me and I open it.
Dear Elsa, you need to come to the castle at once you have a visitor Queen Anna needs you. -Kia.
"Jack" I say and look at him. I see him looking at me. "We need to go to the castle can you fly me there" I ask. "Of course" he says. "Thank you honeymaren" I say. "Your welcome" she says. I feel jack pick me up.
"Woah" I say and hold on to him.
We fly to the castle. "Elsa is here" the guards say. I nod to them. Me and jack walk in. "Elsa you need to come to the dinning room at once" Kia says. "Okay" I say. Me and jack run to the dinning room. I gasp. "Hans" I say. I see him stand up.
"Your majesty" he says. I put my hands up. "What are you doing here" I ask. I see Anna wall in. "He doesn't have any weapons" she says. I lower my hands. I feel jack take one. I look at him and smile.
"Hans what do you want" I ask as I look at him. Suddenly I see him get on his knee with his head down. "I'm so sorry" he says. "What" I ask. "Wait what" Anna says. "Please your majesty forgive me" he says. I look at Anna. I see her shrug. "I am sorry for the way I acted 3 years ago I understand how I acted wasn't proper" he says. "Hans I can not forgive you for what you did to my family" I say. I see him stand up. I suddenly feel him hand wrap around my throat. i scream. "Is it hot your majesty" he ask. I feel him squeeze my throat. I try to get his hand off of me. Suddenly I see ice shoot. I see it go through his arm. My eyes widen. I fall to the floor. I see jack breathing heavily. "Don't touch her" he says. I see Hans smirk. "a challenge" he says and gets up. I see his arm bleeding. I see Hans wall towards me. I see him take a sword from the wall. "I should've killed you 3 years ago" he says and raises the sword. I suddenly see jack fly to him and put his hand around his neck while pushing him to the wall. I see Hans smirk. I see him toss the sword my eyes widen. I see Anna standing in front of it. "No!" I yell and stomp on the ground. I see ice go everywhere. I see the sword freeze. I see hans fall to the ground and jack thrown again a wall. I see Anna has a ice shield in front of her. I feel my anger rise. "Your am asshole you think you just kill my sister cause she's the new queen and you could have the throne but you forgot I'm still here and I am much more powerful then you" I say while I walk to him. I see him stand in front of me and smirk. SLAP!
I slap him hard. I see him look at me and smile. I see him put his hand up ready to grab my throat. I freeze his hands. "You already tried that move." I say. I look him in the eyes. I see terror in his eyes. "I'm not afraid of you" he says. "But your afraid to die" I say. I put my hand on his chest. I squeeze and feel a little ice go into his skin. I see him look at my hand. "Stop" he says. "You have don't nothing but cause trouble to my family" I say. I hear him scream. "Your not a prince your but weak and pathetic" I say. I take my hand off of his chest. "So don't come back or it will be worse" I say.
I unfreeze everything. "Guards take him away" I say. I see the guards take him away.