Chapter 2 : I Battle The Cheerleading Squad

Zoe

I had to say English had to be one of the most boring classes in the world.

Just listening to Mr. Smith go on about how were getting close to the most important phase of our life was boring me to deaf.

Not to mention I was half way asleep. 

Before school started yesterday. I went on my first side missions for the gods. Which is when I had to venture to the Underworld to spy on Kronos.

I was close to being dead. Because I knew that he's monster could senses my demigod aura.

I made it out alive. I didn't get home until 5:00 am in the morning I used my key to sneak into the house as I tip toed into my room and made sure my mother was fasted asleep if not she was going to kill me. After that I hide my missions clothes which was a black t-shirt, black pants, black combat boots, a leather jacket and leather gloves. Cause my mother loved to seek into my room and do laundry early. 

11: 20 sharp really. I only got 3 hours of sleep because of it.

I was suppose to go on my next one tomorrow, which is what I was really looking forward to.

I couldn't tell anyone at Camp about Kronos being back. The gods didn't want to me to. 

I was sleeping with my head done until Mr. Smith called my name.

"Zoe Grace !" I heard as I shoot up with Mr. Smith and the class looking at me.

"I don't mind you sleeping in my class Mrs.Grace. But please I don't think it's normal to hear you speaking about Kronos." 

The class began to snicker as I groaned and put my head back down. 

"I know I mutter in my sleep" I thought in my head

"The weirdo thinks Kronos is going to kill her" I heard a snotty voice say as I turned to see a blonde hair girl with bright blue eyes said as I turned to take a good look at her. 

"Gwen" I hissed

"Gwen" I hissed.

I remember Gwen was a huge bully of mine back in middle school. She was your normal popular girl she was on the cheer leading team and was fairly pretty. All the boys loved her and she made sure of that.

"Grace" she said as I rose up and said "Can't you just leave me only ?" I asked her as she sighed and said "Oh, I don't think so. Little miss dyslexic." as the class snickered again. 

"I not gonna waste my breath on you" I told her as she scoffed at me and said "I don't wanna waste my breath on little miss ugly anyway. The only reason Priscilla hangs with you is because she pity's you"

The class laughed as my eyes dropped. I been call ugly before. But just hearing Gwen say it just makes it hurt even more. 

"Does Priscilla really only hang with me because she pity's me ?"