Into the vault (School)

Note: Any part of this story cannot be copied in any form. All names, places, situations and/or issues are all products of the creative mind and are not intended to replicate any pages/faces of reality. Tnx
.............. ........... .................... ........................

       In her lifetime survival means to take the strongest rope and set up high the ladder. Nothing deemed to be a forward move when the struggles are like a majestic gate trap in every entrance. But in the mean time she must grab the bow and arrow and strike the bull’s eye. Such life was a war of a game for Divine Grace Espiritu as far as every corner of the universe fosters all those aggressive Trojan horses and blinding Machiavellian ways.
       From their circles and bonds of friendship, there is the creation of soften and soothing blew of the wind amidst the steaming brew of misfortunes. It is truly a quite grace that their friendship endures the galaxies war spectrum of shadows in every pulse of the moment. Her friends were all a gem endowed with exquisite characters but beyond that a principle in common.
       Lady Jane Espalto, the chatterbox and powerhouse of the group, taking up Bachelor of Science in Development Communication, she always turn the atmosphere into a gay drama; Myrr Vine Ceran, a Bachelor of Science in Forestry student, broadcasting to the world that she’s the real queen, the Queen of the Evergreen Forest, and always fighting for the throne so that no one will conquer it; Dianne Silva, a Bachelor of Secondary Education major in English student, she’s the real model of a good student and the most intelligent among the group, in every moment she thought wisely for the bright side of everything; and last but not the least member of the group is Cinder May del Tierro, a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering student, born artist as she is a painter, drawer, singer, dancer, writer and designer, as well as a born leader, she believed that she can muster each talent and lead for a better transformation. These are the person who are strong, brave and intelligent enough to turn the chairs and tables in order to defend their rights, beliefs and recognitions which they truly deserved.