chapter 3

A/N- Another chapter WOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Luke's POV:

"Oh, ummm... Hi," I said awkwardly. Michael didn't tell me he knew the boy who was being bullied this morning. The only person he said he really talked to was a boy named 'Calum'.

"Hello Luke! I hope you don't mind that I invited Ashton over. It wasn't really planned, but he's staying for the night. You can too if you'd like," Michael said, just as cheery as he was when i first met him.

So this boy's name was Ashton...

I saw what happened to him this morning. I wanted to help him, but seeing what happened to him brought back too many memories...

"Yeah, that would be nice," I finally told Michael, giving him a small smile.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Ashton rocking back and forth on his feet with his head down. He must be nervous.

"Hello, Ashton. I'm so sorry about what happened to you this morning. I'm sure you didn't deserve any of that," I tell him. His head snaps up and we look each other in the eyes. All I see in his are sadness...

"It's fine. You didn't do anything to hurt me. It's not your fault. You don't have to be sorry. I did deserve it anyway," he mumbles the last part under his breath, probably thinking I wouldn't hear it. I give him a sad, understanding look.

I don't know how much longer we stood in the doorway before Michael speaks up. "Well, come on in, Luke. Feel free to make yourself at home. You can sit your things in my room. Up the stairs, second door on the right."

I made my way to his room and quickly put my things down and made it back to what I'm assuming was the entertainment room where Ashton and Michael were.

"Well, you got back fast," Michael said. "You didn't want to look around or anything?"

"No. I feel like that would be invading your privacy or something. It's alright," I reply with a tiny smile.

"Alright... Well... Maybe we could all get to know each other better now. How about we play 20 questions or something?" Michael then suggested.

"Sounds great to me. What do you think, Ashton?" I ask him. I realized he hasn't said anything at all and I wanted to make sure he didn't feel left out. I don't think he was expecting to be asked because his head snapped up in surprise when he heard his name.

"Yeah. That's okay," he replied shyly. Being honest, Ashton was absolutely adorable... but I could never let him know I thought that about him.

He wouldn't like you anyway worthless fag

Hearing Michael's voice snapped me out of my thoughts for the second time. "Great! Do you mind if I call Calum and ask if he wants to come over? He may want to get to know you both as well."

Ashton and I look at eachother before giving Michael a nod. "Okay, I'll text him now."

~~~

About 7 minutes later, a tall (sort of Asian looking) tattooed boy walked in the room. I took in his appearance. Tall (but still shorter than me and surprisingly taller than Michael), tattoos but not scary ones, dark clothes (oversized gray sweater and black skinny jeans), and overall friendly looking, sort of like a puppy.

"Hey, Mikey!" he exclaimed, wrapping his arms around Michael's waist in a hug while MIchael wrapped his around Calum's neck, standing on his toes. Hhhhmmmm... They would make a cute couple.

"Hey, Cally," Michael said pulling back and looking up at Calum with a fond smile on his face. "Calum this is Luke, the one with the lip ring, and Ashton, the one with the glasses. Luke and Ashton, this is Calum," Michael introduced.

Calum gave a bright smile and a tiny wave. "Hello," he said, shying away behind Michael.

"Well, we were planning on playing 20 questions with each other, but since I'm pretty sure no one wants to keep up with how many questions have been asked, how about we each ask a question and everyone just answers until we run out of questions to ask?" Michael then suggested. We all nodded in agreement.

"Alright, Let's sit in a circle and who wants to start?" Everyone was quiet.

"Well, I'll start then," Michael said."Ummm, When are your birthdays? Calum I already know yours, but they don't so answer anyway. Mine is November 20, 1995."

"January 25, 1996," Calum answered with a tiny smile.

"July 16, 1996," I said, turning to Ashton waiting for his answer.

"July 7, 1995," Ashton whispered softly. (A/N- I know Ashton was born in 1994, but please pretend... pretty please)

"Okay, next question," Calum speaks up. "What are you favorite singers or bands? I love Green Day, All Time Low, blink-182 bands like that. Not many individual singers really."

"Same," everyone said. Calum beamed with happiness. "That's great! Okay, your turn Lukey."

I sat, thinking about whether or not I should ask the question I had in mind, finally deciding to ask and get it over with. "What are your sexualities? Um.. I-I'm gay," I announce nervously.

"Aww, Lukey that's great! Now I'm not alone," Michael said with a smile. Calum gasped.

"Why did I not know this?! We always tell eachother everything, Michael!" he said, sounding really offended. Michael gave him an apologetic look.

"I was going to tell you.. just not this early," he whispered looking down. "Are you mad?"

"No! Of course not, babe! Please don't cry," Calum said, wrapping his arms around Michael. Yep... they are definitely dating. "Anyway, I'm straight... I think," Calum said with a look of confusion on his face. I decided not to question it. Calum spoke up again,"What about you, Ashton?"

Ashton looked up again and whispered out quietly,"I-I'm g-gay too," then started playing with his sweater sleeve again.

"Looks like Calum's all alone," Michael said looking at Calum with a fake pout. Calum rolled his eyes, but the fondness he had in them whenever he was talking to Michael never left. "Oh whatever. Your turn, Ashton," he said, his eyes never leaving Michael.

Michael was the first one to break eye contact. His gaze snapped to Ashton, who was biting his lip nervously. Michael must have been able to tell what he was thinking because he spoke up and said, "Actually Ashton, you don't have to ask a question if you don't want to." He turned to Calum and me and said, "He has somewhat of a stutter, guys. Please don't force him to say anything if he doesn't want to. He's also really shy, so don't pressure him." We nooded.

"Well, maybe we could do something else now... like watch a movie or something," I suggested. Michael and Calum smiled at me and nodded. Calum wrapped his arm around Ashton's shoulders. "Is that okay with you, Ashy? Can I call you that?" He asked.

Ashton blushed and nodded answering both questions.

"Great so, Calum and I will run to the store and get snacks, and Luke, you and Ash can pick out a movie. There's a rack of DVDs over there or you can search on Netflix. Also, if my mom gets back before we do, just tell her Calum and I went out to buy candy. You probably won't meet my dad tonight," Michael told us. Ashton and I nodded as Calum and Michael headed out the door.

As soon as the door was shut, Ashton and I locked eyes.

Damn he has beautiful eyes...

A/N- Good, bad, or I'm just reading this because I'm bored and have nothing else to read :P? I hope this isn't terrible because it's pretty much just me brainstorming. This isn't really planned out, just thought of off the top of my head. Hope you enjoyed it :)

AND FEEDBACK IS WELCOMED! EVEN IF IT'S BAD JUST DON'T BE TOO HARD ON ME PLEASE :P

BYE :) !!!!!