1.26|| Don't want to leave

⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬

Today was the read-through for episode 10 and everyone was overwhelmed. Jess felt like she was on the verge of tears just thinking about this ending. She arrived at set early just to walk around and see everything and take it in.

She sighed looking at the place she and josh had their first shot together. The sidewalk. Jess smiled remembering how josh kept getting his lines wrong or when jess accidentally rammed into Larry on her skateboard when she needed to get through the gap.

She walked to the room where they were doing the read-through. She opened the door to see sofia and julia crying in their arms together. Jess felt her vision get blurry by her tears. The girls looked up to her standing there crying. Jess walked over and they all hugged each other.

"t-thank you f-for everything" jess managed to get out in between sobs

The just stood there crying in each other's arms until it was time to sit down for the read-through. Josh walked over to jess and hugged her tightly. Jess sat in between josh and sofia. The scripts got passed out and they started as soon as possible trying to fit in some scenes today.

About thirty minutes passed until it came to the tears started all around the room. Josh and jess were reading the scene between sammy and ricky. It was the top scene out of the whole show.

"i-im not ready for this experience to end." josh said that made everyone burst into tears.

Josh grabbed jess and held her while all around the table everyone was crying and hugging each other.

After they finished the script they all stood up and gathered in a huge group hug.

"what team!"

"wildcats!" everyone said at the same time

"what team!"

"wildcats!" everyone screamed

Three days later it was the last day of shooting for everyone. Jess was overwhelmed with different emotions. She grew so close to these people, they became her family. It made her sad having to leave everyone and not know if it's goodbye. They didn't know if the show was going to be renewed for a season 2 so everyone acted like it was their last time acting with everyone. Tears everywhere, hugging, and more hugging.

"and that's a wrap for sammy and Ricky on episode ten!" everyone yelled around the whole set.

Jess ran towards josh with tears running down both of their faces. It was their last time in a scene together just them two. Josh picked her up off the ground and spun her. He put her down and kissed her. She looked up at him and smiled.