1.17|| Press

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

          Today was the day everyone found out who was playing as the characters in High School Musical: The Musical: The series.

For Jess, she had 3 interviews, the first one was with everyone, she had one alone, and last an interview with josh.

She got up and took a shower and put on the white jeans, red crop top, and the red high top vans, she also chose to curl her hair and put on light makeup, jess really didn't really like makeup but she ended up wearing it sometimes.

"is everyone ready to go!" matt yelled from the living room, he probably woke up everyone around them. It was only 9:30 but people could still be asleep right?

Jess looked at herself one more time in the mirror and walked out of the room. Everyone was wearing white and red all over. As they walked out of the hotel everyone piled into a van that was taking them to the performance room it had over 10,000 seats and a stage.

When they got to the destination a line was going down the street waiting to be let in. Everyone got led backstage by a man.

Jess walked up the stairs and out to the front of the stage to see empty seats scattered across.

"this doesn't feel real." josh walked up behind her

"no not at all, it scares me that everyone will know who we are in two hours." she continued to look out at the chairs

Josh looked at jess and just admired the girl, her face shined in the stage lights, hair was perfectly curled, and her brown eyes having a shine in them.

"Bassett stop staring at me." she smiled feeling his eyes on her

"i-i wasn't staring." he looks down at his feet

Jess turns on her foot so she is facing him. She lifts up his chin for him to face her. He looks in her eyes back and forth, not knowing what she was doing.

"if i'm pretty just say it, staring is rude." she let go of his face and walked past him to go sit backstage.

Josh stood there in shock. He smacked his head. He should have just said that she looked pretty.

Jess took a seat at a mirrored vanity and turned on her camera.

"hey guys sorry i haven't posted in a while but i am now and you can finally figure out what i've been hiding and why i've been so busy!" she looks behind her.

"Sofia, Josh, Olivia, and if anyone else wants to come too please!" they all walk over to her and see that she recording.

"oh my gosh hi guys!" sofia waves and they all laugh.

"ok so now yall know i'm in the cast for the High School Musical: The Musical: The Series! I'm posting this after the interviews and everything so i will fill you guys in soon." she looked to her right to see josh looking at her