Chapter Sixteen

The trial for the case hadn't taken much time because Evie had confessed all her crimes so that her sentence would be lighter. She was given a sentence of thirty years in jail as well as a psychiatrist to help her out.

It has been a few peaceful months since then and I had returned back to the host club because I told Lucius I had wanted to graduate from there not going to some fancy academy, away from the friends and family I had grown attached to.

My dad was finally better and divorced but I knew he was still worried about me. Luckily he relaxed because he and Thelma, the nice young nerdy lady that loved to pamper me had a close connection. She apparently was my mom's younger sister even though they had nothing in common except motherly nature and love for plants.

I knew nothing romantic would come out from the relationship but I was glad they comforted each other and helped one another when needed as I and Lucius relationship blossomed beautiful.

Lucius had wanted me to live with him but I refused so every time he was free, he would come to me, cuddling me and asking me about how my day went. Being in his arms made me feel so much at home.

I also got in contact with Hope who had seen the news and was glad that I wasn't dead. She had cried as well as I when we saw each other again before she introduced me to her wife Lizzie and her twin babies. Carson and Cara who were about seven months.

"Are you ready?" Carver asked me as they did the last of my makeup then I looked at him.

"Ready." I responded with a shy smile before he touched my cheeks.

"Don't be nervous, I've got you. You look really beautiful Snow White or should I say Lyric Wood." Carver said making me surprised that he knew since nobody in my school watches the news.

"How do you know?" I asked before he gave me a mischievous grin.

"Knew since the first day I saw you. My little brother is a ward in the hospital so I saw the news. Plus, Lucius is my second cousin." He explained before I gave him a surprised look.

"Y-your Lucius cousin?" He nodded before he pinched my cheeks and touched my shoulders lightly.

"You have my blessing, cousin in law. Imagine you being into the Black family, make sure I'm the best man." He demanded making me to laugh before I smiled at him.

"You and Happy are both going to be." I responded with a blush on my face going along with Carver.

I sat down waiting for the play to start when my eyes got covered and then I removed it to see Lucius smiling at me.

"Hey babe." He said before he kissed my lips in front of all my crew members making me to blush in embarrassment.

"L-Lucius you came?" I asked in surprise before he nodded and hugged me from behind.

"I cancelled all my meetings to see my apple on stage. I would never miss something this important for you in the world." Lucius said before I smiled and then she kissed behind my ears.

"You look so beautiful that I'm finding it hard to wait till your eighteen even though it's just a few more months ahead." Lucius said as he tightened his hold around me a little.

"It's your fault for always finding excuses not to claim me that way yet. So take your horny nature away from me, I have to concentrate." I teased him making him to groan at how I was grinding my ass to his hardness.

"Fuck. This school has sucked away your shy and innocent nature. It's making me grow bigger but I'll wait." He said before he kissed me and then he left as I laughed at him.