Chapter Eight

I woke up from the light tap of a big hand. I slowly opened my eyes to see the train officer who had a serious look and then I quickly stood up.

"Sir this is the last stop." The officer said before I opened my eyes in shock because I had missed my stop.

"Please sir, I missed my stop, is there anywhere I can get back?" I asked exhausted with slight panic as I tried to get my hand to stop shaking.

"Yes, there's a train that goes back, it'll leave in the next three minutes." He said as he checked his wristwatch before I quickly ran out of the train.

There wasn't going to be enough time to get a ticket and enter that train because I had already missed it. I stumped my foot down in frustration before I sat down on one of those benches.

I had missed the last train for the night and I had no where to go or who to ask for help because I was scared. Scared, cold and alone.

I left the station to find a motel where I could stay for my own safety but I got lost on the street that had a lot of scary adults.

My first time leaving home and I was terrified. If someone ever told me that the first time I'd be leaving home will be tragic, I'd never believe that person and call them an amoeba and a stinky liar.

"Excuse me, do you know where I can find a motel or a place to stay?" I asked a young boy who was my age.

"You got any money?" The boy asked with an accent that I found unique, maybe cockney.

"Yes." I said as I quickly pulled out a hundred dollars from my pocket which he took.

He looked at me before he looked back at the money that he pocketed and then he pointed ahead.

"Let's go mate." He said and then I held strongly onto my bag as he led the way.

I didn't talk as I followed him but then I paused when I felt something was wrong. They were a lot of thugs and huge men that were here and were looking at me and the boy like we were a piece of candy.

"This isn't a way to a motel or a safe place. You tricked me!" I said before I looked at the boy who smiled and was immediately gripped by a huge man who held me to his chest.

"Check the good out." The man beside the boy commanded and then another man came close to me and took off my face mask and pulled down my hoodie.

He examined my face as I saw the lust clearly in his eyes before he smirked and pulled my hair before he sniffed it.

"The lad is really pretty like a lady. Smells good and has soft hair and smooth skin. Definitely a virgin from blue blood. We struck gold boss." He said as I glared hatefully into the man's eyes while holding back my tears.

"Here's your pay kid. It's higher cause you got us something good." Their boss said before he gave the boy money which he collected and pocketed before he left.

"Well boys, drug him. We don't want him looking for trouble when we sell him." The boss said before I started to struggle but then the man holding me covered my nose and mouth with a damp cloth as he pressed it hard making me inhale it.

I felt so lightheaded and dizzy as I fell weakly on the floor while I looked at their boss who has a bright smile on his face.

"Round him up boys." He said bit then suddenly I heard a deeper voice.

"Leave the kid alone Griff." A man who I couldn't see his face said.

"Like hell I will Cairo! I found him first!" He complained before I heard another voice that was a smooth baritone said.