The Last Virgin Standing.

Book: The Last Virgin Standing

Author: laughterandjynx

Genre: Chicklit

Complete.

Quick Brief:

Charlotte Summers finds herself in a strange predicament, five boys are fighting for her.

Unfortunately it's not to win her love but rather  her Virginity, yes they are fighting  for a chance to do the devils tango with her all to win the title Virginator, the competitors are all irresistible, Tyler the badboy, Luke her best friend,  Ian the rich boy, Alec the base ball player and Beckett the nerd.

With all five of them pressuring her to open her legs her mind is thrown into turmoil and she decides to give them a taste of her own medicine whilst discovering more about herself.

Charlotte:
*witty
*sarcastic
*caring
*shy
*wise

Beckett:
*intelligent
*kind
*charming
*openminded

Ian:
*charming
*cocky
*overly confident
*sweet

Luke:
*funny
*smart
*sweet
*caring
*romantic

Tyler:
*wreckless
*smart
*fragile
*kind

Alec:
*sporty
*romantic
*funny
*caring

My thoughts:

The Last Virgin Standing is a wattpad legacy, it is the king of all the cliches because it gave us the first taste of every type of boy there is, from the bad boy to the best friend.

Charlotte is relatable and as a character explores every possible reaction any teenage girl could have to the situation.

How i found it?

This is the book that got me onto wattpad, i have a book shelf in my room so when my friend Kamogelo told me about the last virgin standing i was on amazon ready to order it only to find that it wasn't a physical book so i came to wattpad and read. Whenever i re read it i get the nostalgia i first had when i came to wattpad.

The magic and so it was the first book i had in my library.

Genre: chick lit