You Will Always Have My Heart Zayn...

A/N- Hey!! So, this is the LAST chapter!! Ive never finished a book before so this is just like... Holly Fuck!! OwO I really just cant believe its finally done!! :3 I really hope yall like it!! And dont forget to go read my other books... 'Until My Last Dying Breath'(Coming off hold soon!), and 'For All Eternity'! (There all Ziall&Larry... all my books are!) Im also about to start a new book called 'The Little Things You Do'!! Its my first EVER Ziall&Larry Famous BoyxBoy... so i really hope yall like it!!! OuO Also, if you have any prompts... send them to me they can be any bromance of your choice!! ok... enough from me... ENJOY!!

This is dedicated to 'Killjoyforever' just because she AWESOME!! and i loved her comment on the last chapter!! :p

           ~Anti Spoon Girl! <3

                                                 ~Niall’s P.O.V~

“I dare you to snog… Niall!” Wait… What?!

I can’t snog Zayn!! I don’t like Zayn!! I CANT like Zayn!! I mean come on, its Zayn Malik! I know I’m gay and all but, Zayn? Yeah, he has the most beautiful, golden brown eyes ever, and he’s really fit bu-. Shit.

“You’re kidding, right?” Zayn asked Louis, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“Nope.” He answered, popping the ‘p.’

“You got to do it Zayn. Unless your to scared th-.” Harry started but was cut off with a groan and a mumbled ‘fine’ falling from Zayns lips. Zayn looked over at me, asking permission. I nodded reluctantly as he began to lean in.

I subconsciously leaned in also, my eyelids fluttering closed. It seemed like a lifetime before a pair of wet, moist lips enclosed around my own and my mind erupted into an explosion of fireworks. I pressed my mouth harder against his, expecting him to pull back or something, but to my surprise he just wrapped his arms around my waist and pulling me almost into his lap.

I let a surprised squeak leave my mouth, sending vibrations against our mouths. I felt his tongue swipe along my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I easily granted. Our tongues clashed together sloppily in a fight for dominance. I brought my hands up to cup the back of his neck, pulling his mouth harder onto mine, if that was even possible. I moved both of my legs to where I was straddling him, perched on his lap.

He moaned into the kiss, thrusting his hips up into the air. i gasped as is bounced a little, quickly growing a…….small problem. I ground my hips down, rubbing our growing hard-ons together, moaning loudly into his mouth.

I totally forgot about the others sitting there until I heard a loud burst of laughter come from behind me. Zayn and me broke away quickly, both of our faces bright red from embarrassment.

I slipped off of Zayns lap and into the spot I was before. My head was spinning, and to say I was confused was an understatement. I thought Zayn was straight? But it was pretty obvious after that kiss that he was either bi or gay. So, why did he spend all that time bullying me because I was gay, if he is too?

All eyes were looking at us expectantly. I groaned loudly before I got up from where I was sitting in the floor, grabbed another beer and lied down on top of a long desk against one of the walls. I began chugging the beer as I heard footsteps coming closer to me. I closed my eyes, preparing myself for a punch from Zayn, or his harsh words. But it never came. The footsteps have stopped and i felt as if someone was staring at me.

I hesitantly opened my eyes, only to be met with a pair of breath taking hazel brown orbs. I’ve never in my life thought of Zayn in any other way than the ass whole who makes my life a living hell. But since we’ve been in here, I’ve seen a different side of him.