So Wrong, It's Right {Part 2- Ziall}

A/N- Heyy!! So, the song on the side has NOTHING to do with the chapter, but i LOVE it!! its one of my favorite songs!! EVER!! and isnt the lead singer, Nixon just gorgeous!?! If any of yall like Framing Hanley too, comment below and i shall love you forever!! So, this is dedicated to IWatchYouSleep cause she won my mini-contest!! Go read her books, shes an AMAZING writer!! My personal FAVORITE is Niallerella(Ziall... with a little Larry)!! Those of you who didnt play in my mini-contest, Fuck off!! No not really... haha! But the Gif on the side makes me wanna cry rainbows!! IS IT NOT THE CUTEST THING EVER!? When i saw that video i screamed SO LOUD!! So if any of yall heard a loud, ear shattering scream lately, that would be me!! haha... well just so yall know, the next chapter is the LAST CHAPTER!! So, hope yall like it!! BYE!! <3

                                               ~Niall’s P.O.V~

After Zayn had admitted to all of us that he had been the one to bully Jimmy, the kid with the gun, we weren’t very shocked. Or at least, not until we saw the hurt and guilt that seemed to wash over him. He slid down the wall behind him, to the floor and buried his face in his hands. 

I rushed up from where I was sitting on the ground, and walked over to him. I tried wrapping my arms around him, but he shrugged me off. He stood back up, the new look in his eyes had me wanting to run and hide. It was the same look he had in his eyes everyday at this hellhole of a school. It was hard, and mean. He looked as if he re-built all the walls that were just about to come breaking down in front of us. As if, he had built those walls to keep us from seeing the real him, but I wasn’t fooled. I had caught a brief glimpse into those honey, colored orbs and saw the real him. I had saw the real him, that cowered behind the fake bad boy look, even if only for a split second.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes, walking over to sit on top of a desk. “Stuck in a room with 3 worthless fags, and two pussies.” He uttered under his breath, making my heart break. 

I don’t know why it hurt so much to hear him say those words; he has said them so many times before. But this time, it was as if my heart had been ripped from my chest. 

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY, MALIK?!” Louis’ voice sounded through the room, bringing me back from my thoughts. He was standing directly in front of Zayn as Harry scrambled up from the floor; desperately trying to keep Louis from killing Zayn for calling Harry a worthless fag right after his break down. 

“Could you not hear me over that-” Louis cut him off with a slap. The sound of his hand hitting Zayn’s face echoing throughout the room. Zayn slowly lifted his head to met Louis eyes. What I saw made my stomach turn. 

His eyes were no longer a heart melting shade of brown with light golden flacks in them, but a dark shade of brown, almost black. The only emotion that filled them was pure anger. 

But what surprised me was the fact that it seemed the anger wasn’t directed at Louis or any of us in the room. But at himself. I could tell that he was blaming himself, and hated himself for the person he was inside these walls. 

All I wanted to do was wrap my arms tightly around him and make him feel better, even though I knew it was wrong. 

Zayn lifted his fist, and in an instant began swinging forward, only to be stopped completely by Harry’s hand grabbing Zayn’s and pushing him back. Harry stood in between Louis and Zayn, with a look that was more frightening than Louis’ or Zayn’s.