The wrong and right way

I was a bit worried about going to McKinley and Carmel High schools. I tried to control myself as my older brother drove me to McKinley. I was going to McKinley to meet my uncle who was going to give me a tour hoping that I would go to his school as I hated my school and wanted to change. Or maybe I'll go to Carmel where a student was going to give me a tour. I was now a Senior which was good as I wanted to make my last year at high school be better before going to college or something next year.

"Don't worry you'll be fine." My brother Cameron smiled as we pulled up outside of the school. "I'll come back and get you in an hour then we can go to Carmel okay?" He smiled at me and fixed my hair as I had slept for most of the journey which made my hair look a bit crazy. As soon as I got out the car I saw my uncle run up to me. I gave him a big hug and he hugged back. "Uncle Will!" I smile as a woof of aftershave got sprouted up my nostrils. "Allison!" He smiled and nodded at Cameron who drove away.

"Welcome to McKinley." He smiled as he lead the way into the school. It was, I admit, a bit smaller than my old school but nicer. Not dark in color or any bullying from what I could tell. I saw students up and down the hall as they had their heads inside their lockers. Uncle Will pointed to each classroom telling me the department. It seemed lovely.

He then took me into the guidance counselor's office where a woman with ginger hair sat polishing her desk. She stopped when she saw us. She stood up. "Emma I want you to meet my niece, Allison this is the guidance counselor Miss Pillsbury." My uncle looked between the two of us in the awkward silence. "Nice to meet you Allison." She gave a smile with sort of wide eyes which I felt was a bit weird and uneasy. "You too." I smile and held my hand out to shake hers. She shook my fingertips. Uncle Will told me she had a bit of OCD so I let it pass.

After we said goodbye to Miss Pillsbury we went into the glee club room where lots of students, well about twelve sat Talking until they saw us and looked right at me. I didn't feel judged or anything like I did at my old school. "Everyone I want you to meet my niece Allison." My uncle smiled as he put his arm around me and I stood shy. They all seemed to "awe" at me as if I was a child. Which I do come across a little as a child as I am a little small and really Adorable. They all gathered around me and were playing with my hair and talking about my outfit and I felt so at home there.

They all introduced themselves to me. I sort of felt tension between Finn, Quinn and Rachel but I let it pass. They all were so happy to see me which made me feel really welcomed into this school. "It's so nice to meet you all." I blushed smiling. I really liked Kurt and Mercedes. They gave me hugs and talked about how they loved my look.

Then they all bursted into song which was nice. I danced with them getting spun around by Finn and Sam. I felt Rachel judge me a little. She definitely seemed like the jealous type. After the song ended I was asked if I could sing for them. I blushed but I agreed. My singing skills weren't perfect but I thought maybe it was good enough to sing for these talented people.

I took a deep breath and sat apon a stool holding Mercedes hand as I was shy and didn't wanna be alone.

"It's a little bit funny this feeling inside. I'm not one of those who can easily hide, I Don't have much money but boy if I did I'd buy a big house where we both could live

If I was a sculptor, but then again no 
Or a man who makes potions in a traveling show
Oh I know it's not much but it's the best I can do 
My gift is my song 
And this one's for you

And you can tell everybody this is your song 
It may be quite simple but now that it's done 
I hope you don't mind 
That I put down in words 
How wonderful life is while you're in the world" Everyone had joined in by this point and then Cameron walked in which got a few girls heads a turning.

"Right Allison let's go." Cameron smirked as he saw the girls' eyes look at him. "Alright ladies." He laughed. They nodded. "Well hopefully you'll come here to McKinley and join our choir." Finn smiled at me. "Thank you." I smiled back and gave Finn a hug which he returned. Cameron then escorted me out after we said goodbye to Uncle Will. "Next stop Carmel High." Cameron started driving.

We got to Carmel and we were met by a group of students who handed me a bunch of roses and chocolates which was so sweet of them. I got to wear a tiara too which made me feel like a princess since I wore a red dress so. Some of the girls showed me around and they were so kind. I was still thinking about going to McKinley as I would be close to Uncle Will but I would get treated so amazingly here. "We didn't have a prom queen last year so we decided it would be you and as you're a senior you get the special treatment all year round." They smiled. I think they were sophomores but I thought they were nice.

They then finished the tour outside of somewhere I hadn't been yet. They then gave me hugs and kinda just ditched me there which I didn't take too much to heart as I sneaked into the room. It was a door into an auditorium where a guy stood on stage singing. His voice sounded like an angels and his hair curly brown. I started walking slowly down to the front. The song finished and I started clapping well at least the best I could with things in my hands.

"Thank you thank you." He smiled as I was the only person in the whole room. He invited me up on stage and I started to fall and he caught me. I looked up into his eyes as he smiled at me. I blushed. He picked up the tiara from the ground and placed it on my head helping me to stand up. We didn't let go of each others' hand. "Jesse, Jesse St James." He exclaimed before bowing which made me giggle a little. "Allison." I curtsied. "Thanks for saving me." I smiled. He then kissed me and I kissed him back. It was my first kiss and it felt heavenly.

"You should go to this school. I can be your king and this school will adore us." He gently whispered in my ear which made a shiver go down my spine. "You have all been so kind to me." I smiled. "This school loves you as you're our prom queen and you'll get special treatment all year as our prom queens do." He kissed my forehead. I already felt like I was going to wake up from this dream but it all felt so real. Luckily for me it was real.

He took my hand and got me to meet some of his friends who some were jealous as who wouldn't be. I was with the hottest guy in school the male lead. I wasn't even in the school for a day yet and I was already the dream lady. I had made some friends and I was happy. He didn't seem to have any female friends which worked for me as then I wouldn't have to worry about cheating but then again he wasn't mine. Was he?

I did make some female Friends when I was brought to lunch who were kind to me even when Jesse left to the toilet. There was even less bullying here the McKinley which made me happy as I was always bullied in my old school for being the way I was. I heard about the people in McKinley getting slushied which I didn't really want for myself. So I had my heart set on Carmel.

Jesse came back and put his arm around me. I felt so at home there. Cameron came into the school lunch hall to get me. He made friends with Jesse and I was happy. I guess I made the right choice.