How do you say I Love You?

Hey everybody! I am back to writing. Sorry i got really busy with school and everything but i hope ya'll like this new story!!

--------------------------------------------

Shane Black Hamilton. He is the first boy that I ever fell in love with, and the first one who I thought might feel the same way about me. Maybe, that's why I really fell for him not because of his looks, or his cocky personality, or his pretty blue eyes, or even his adorable smile, maybe, I fell for him because I thought somewhere in that heart of his, somehow maybe he liked me too.

               We had been best friends forever. We had met at swim practice and quickly became friends talking to each other all the time. But, that all changed one day he was getting cockier from all the girls liking him and faster at swimming. In the weeks that followed he soon moved up to higher swimming group. We still tried to talk, but not in person because well we were in different groups. We texted all the time and when we went on the annual swim team travel trip during the summer that's when the real change happened he stopped talking to me like he didn’t talk to me at all. We slowly grew further and further apart. He hung out with a more popular type crowd and I hung out with people I enjoyed being with. A couple of times I tried to figure out what happened between us; like I tried texting him and asking him why we stopped talking, I never got a reasonable answer.  I had given up on him, it seemed to me that if he really wanted to talk to me or be/hang out with me he would tell me, so I quit trying to talk to him cause I figured I was pestering him. And another thing you should know I fell for his younger brother to, but I could never seem to fully get over Shane and anyway, his younger brother Hunter and I were just friends. But now we get to the next part of my story the part where things actually start to work out for me.

Oh, and by the way my name is Thalia Blaire Taylor and this is my love story. 

--------------

ok so comment and tell me what you think so far! :)

Briella