Chapter two

Chapter two

Zoro rushed over to my side and sliced off the falling ginger bread tree beside me. I was surprised because a swarm of bees are responsible for it.

“I’m going to cut them all.” He hissed as he pulled out his swords. “Santoryu, whirlwind!”

 He literally blew and sliced them all away at the same time although, a single bee escaped. I made a hand grow on his back and blocked the bee’s attack with my bare hand.  The poison went through and since it was only a clone, the effects still got me.

“Damn,” I mumbled and then winced.

“Why did you do that?” Zoro hissed as he knelt beside me when I fell on my knees. “I can endure that much poison.”

“No, you can’t.” I blinked a couple of times because my vision was getting blurry.

“We got to get you to Chopper.” He offered his back and then I got on. He stood up and I rode on him as he ran very quickly. “Whoever this swordsman is, I’ll kill him and then get the treasure. We’ll leave as soon as we can.”

“Sure,” I sighed.

“Hang in there Robin…” My eyes snapped open when he said my name.

“Y-you said my name.” I smiled.

“Are you delusional now? I say your name all the time.” He glanced my way a little bit.

“No you don’t. You only say it when I’m not around. You always address me as oi, woman or hey.” I closed my eyes again and then laid my chin on his shoulder. “You never call me by my name.”

“I do too.” He said defensively. “Well, it’s just that I don’t think you’d want me to call you just by Robin.”

“I call you just by simply Zoro.” I pointed out. “Everyone calls me by Robin or Robin-san.”

“Why are we talking about your name? Get some rest or else you’d die of poisoning.”

“I’m fine,” I mumbled.

“No you’re not. You don’t work out. You rarely do exercise. That’s why your body is weak.” Was he seriously reprimanding me now?

“So after I get better, will you instruct me?” I could feel my heart beat faster and faster.

“Sure… You know, I really think you’re being delirious now.” He sighed.

“Hey, go that way. You’re going the wrong way.” I pointed to our right. Boy this guy really can’t go in a straight line.

“Ah, my bad…” He readily accepted my direction. He always does. We finally reached the end of the ginger bread forest and there was a fall before our eyes. It was a honey falls. There were bees everywhere and in the middle, there sat a man wearing yellow and black shirt. His jeans were black and he was barefooted. His hair was red and he had such a wonderful pair of green eyes. He had a pretty face but he didn’t appear attractive to me.

“Robin, I can’t put you down.” He was asking for my response but I was beginning to feel numb everywhere. “If I leave you unguarded, you might end up getting stung by the bees.”

“Can you still fight with me on your back?” I was very worried.

“I can try.”

“What beautiful lady. Are you this man’s girlfriend?” The man pried.

“No, I am not.” I answered but I kind of hesitated.

“If that’s the case, let me heal you and become my queen bee.” Here comes another freak. “You don’t belong to anyone right? My name is Hori Takenaga. You can address me as Hori-San from now on.”