Chapter Five- Mates

The slideshow(that you have to click the external link to get to) is Colin and Daisy made on Sims 3. Enjoy the story!

Suddenly, there was a large black wolf with bright blue eyes on the bed with me. I backed up, and Star got ready to come out, because she had felt my fear. I didn’t let her take over, however, as claiming had to happen between one animal form and one human form. I knew that she knew that, but fear was one of the triggers for the transform. I forced myself to remain still. I knew it would hurt, but it was necessary to complete the mating process. I had accepted that he was my mate and now I needed to let this happen. He lunged at me and bit me in-between my neck and shoulder.

I clenched my teeth to keep from screaming as the pain sunk in. It may have hurt, but not nearly as bad as if I were a human. Thanks to being a werecat, it healed before it had a chance to bleed, and soon I was forgetting the pain as new feelings came over my body.  The calling was cooling down, though it wouldn’t fully go away until I claimed him, and our bond was being formed.

Now I would always have a part of him with me forever. He’d be able to feel my emotions and send me messages no one else could hear, from his brain to mine. His pull to be with me had only grown stronger, and I would become weak if I stayed away from him too long, but those were only our connections. There was also the marking. His special symbol was growing onto my body along with an aura that would let people know I was claimed. The aura was invisible, but able to be sensed. Even humans would know I was taken, but I’d be untouchable to other shifters. He had claimed me as his, and now it was my turn.

He began shifting into his human form, and I looked away, not wanting to see his human form naked. I heard Colin’s laugh behind me, confirming that he was fully changed.

“I just marked you, and you don’t want to see me naked. Come on, Katrina, we’re mates!” I blushed, but didn’t look.

“Go find some clothes.” I mumbled. He laughed again, but I heard the door open and close. He came back unnaturally fast wearing some tight black skinny jeans and a t-shirt from some event I’d never heard of. When he turned and looked at me, I saw amusement in his eyes. I didn’t think it was so funny.

“Alright, now get over here.” I playfully growled at him, while calling Star to get ready, but as I got ready to bring her out, a thought occurred to me. “Oh, I probably shouldn’t ruin these clothes, should I?”

“Well, it’s too late for mine, but yeah. Go ahead and take them off.” I knew he wasn’t planning on turning away, so I narrowed my eyes and gave him a look. He rolled his eyes and laughed, but turned around.

“It’s not like it matters, when I can see through your eyes.” He pointed out. Shoot, I’d forgotten that that was another benefit of marking your mate, seeing what they see. I sighed as I slid the dress off. With a breath, I shook myself into my other body. I gave a low meow and he turned around. He smiled and sat himself on the bed like a giant cat meowing in his house was no big deal.

I hopped on the bed, nervous, but wanting to get it over with as soon as possible. I hated having to hurt him, even though I knew he would heal just as fast as I had. Comforted by the fact that he was a wolf and wouldn’t been in pain for very long, I gave a small growl and I sunk my teeth into him. I walked backwards as the pain that he felt pierced into me. I knew it wasn’t me that was hurt; it was a new pain. A view from another set of eyes filled my mind as well. It showed a large, brown, striped cat head. Its left eye was green, but its right one was purple. She looked shocked. I realized that it was Star. I was seeing myself through Colin’s eyes. I had marked him, and now he was mine, and I was his.

By now, Colin had fully healed and a mark was appearing on his left arm. It was a purple circle with a simple looking brown cat head on top seeming to give a glare. To a human, it would seem that he’d gotten a tattoo, but the weres would be able to see what it really was. I wasn’t happy with it. A glaring brown cat face on a purple circle? I hoped Colin’s mark that he’d given me was better. All I would have in my cat form was some color streaks, so I wanted to change into my human form quickly so I could see it. Forgetting that I hadn’t wanted him to see me naked, I shifted right then and there.