No date fate

A/n Ok, so I thought I would be doing only Tam and Sophie's POV but I'll be probably doing everyone's...
Fitz pov
It was time... Time to ask Sophie out, my cognate, my friend, the love of my life... Then, someone knocked on the door. I was looking my best, dressed to impress the one and only Sophie Foster. Then I opened the door and guess who I saw? The one and only Sophie Foster. I yelped and blushed. "Fitz! I have the greatest news EVER!!"
She ran out and I stood there looking dumb, still confused. She ran back, hand grasping another, paper white one. Then Tam's face appeared and I recoiled. "Tam?" I sputtered. He was smiling. I had never seen that before. I noticed Sophie was still holding his had, but Tam wasn't pulling away. I glared a little.
Tam's POV
I was nervous. Then Sophie came and grabbed my hand, and all my fear was washed away by a wave of warmth. Fitz asked sophie to talk alone. I was told to get mallowmelt from the fridge. Do elves even have fridges? I dunno. I didn't really care, the gooey stuff was calling to me.

Sophie's POV
Fitz took me aside. He smiled his movie star smile, then confidently told me, "Sophie, I love you. I have for a long time. Will you go out with me?" At first I thought I was going to die, but then I realized wait. It wasn't affecting me! All I felt was annoyed that he was so confident. So I said no. Fitz was shocked. He sputtered "What? But you love me! I know you do!" That made me madder. "I don't Fitz. I like some one else."

Dun dun duhhhhh! Ok not much of a cliffhanger, but whatevs. 308 words, not as much as I could do, but, again, whatevs.