Chapter one: Taken

Alfred POV
Another day of this life as a country I wake up as usual 5:30 am I take a shower, change make breakfast the normal everyday things someone would do the meeting wasn't until 8:30am. So I got started with my day never the less my family never missed an opportunity to insult me except my brother Mattie. I never complained about it I would give off my normal "I'm still the Hero dude" but inside I wanted to cry. Even still after being colonized I still got to see my brother and France (Francis), I wanted to be a family so I called it the F.A.C.E family I thought it was cute but now I don't know if I want to consider them as family.
Flash back
I was sitting at dinner like usual with my brother until My "dad" Arthur Kirkland started lecturing me on how to be a gentleman. While Francis did nothing to stop it until we were talking about my grades in school and started comparing me to my brother that he was perfect, he was nice, quiet, smart, a gentleman,  fit. I didn't care really anymore but that didn't break me until he said "I WISH WE NEVER ADOPTED YOU TOO, YOU SELFISH BRAT" he yelled then covered his mouth with both of his hands realizing what he just said. He admitted that I was adopted and I finally knew that it was true that they never wanted me,
"Son, Please listen I didn't mean it I'm sorry" He said
"Sorry?, Sorry?! Well Sorry that you didn't WANT ME, SORRY IS NOT GONNA FIX THE DAMAGE THAT YOU PLAYED WITHIN MY LIFE, if you were truly sorry then you would let me go!" I yelled
3rd person
They mostly were about to cry but England didn't want to admit defeat so he sent America/his thirteen colonies to their room, America for the next few months his colonies refused to eat anything, go to school interact with his so called family and do nothing but write. He wrote poems and melodies to a beat stuck in his head a long time ago and started to play the piano in his room and sing along with poems he wrote. Which later on would write pamphlet to say he wanted his freedom. He wondered if Francis and Kirkland really adopted them or maybe just maybe taken them from his birth family and so he continued on writing until he was gaining what he called.

"MY INDEPENDENCE"

So Thomas Jefferson in June of 1776 wrote the Declaration of Independence in which included eighty-six pages Benjamin Franklin, John Adams, Roger Sherman, Robert R. Livingston help make changes and completed the draft to the congress and which it was signed saying figuratively.
THAT AMERICA WAS NOW NO LONGER UNDER BRITSH RULE CONSIDER US THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INDEPENDENT.
End of Chapter one stay tuned for the next chapter