00:24

A few weeks later

Seth and Benji sat in the VIP section, chilling and bopping their heads to the loud music playing.

"Man can't believe you and Honey are separated forreal". Benji said as he looked at Honey move around the pole. He watched her moved, but not sexually. He was amazed by how she could move like a snake.

Honey had no rhythm what so ever so he was shook that the girl could now move

"She wasn't down for the lifestyle so why keep holding on to her?". He questioned, taking a sip of his Hennessy and averted his gaze on her.

He watched her moved and he didn't know how to feel. He had love for her because she was his son's mother but he wasn't in love with her anymore.

He was happy she was doing something to get back on her feet although he was the one who made her leave.

"But still, stripping? I never thought she would be the one on the poles, in the club we knew,. y'know?". Benji shook his head and pulled the snapback over his head closer to his eyes. His eyes were low from the blunt he smoked early.

"I'm glad she stopped taking drugs and now taking care of her child". Seth shrugged and looked across the room, seeing the niggas he's been watching for a while, having the time of their lives.

Seth looked at Benji and nodded his head towards them.

"Isn't that Bliss' bitch ass nigga?". Benji kissed his teeth. He didn't like him cause he did Bliss dirty and he ain't like that.

"They still together?".

"Nah they finally broke up". Benji knew the real reason why they broke up cause Moesha had let him know, on the news but it was none of his business and he wasn't going to say anything.

Seth nodded his head. Lincoln didn't deserve Bliss anyways, "he's been stealing shit and he needs to be taught a lesson".

"Oh it's him and his crew coming to strip clubs like they grown?" Benji asked surprised. He thought Lincoln was a grown ass adult but he was just a kid. He got to him props for knowing how to steal shit and dealing with OGs.

"He's outchea acting grown and shit, instead of studying for his finals". Seth smacked his teeth while locking eyes with Lincoln. Lincoln smirked and held his cup up in an cheers motion.

Seth furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "man did you just see that shit? I know shit gon' pop off  for sure now". Seth said, nudging Benji besides him.

"He knows about you and Bliss". Benji spilled, not wanting to leave his friend in dark, "prolly the reason why he doing the weird signs".

Seth sighed, he wasn't worried at all. Lincoln was a boy and he had nothing on Seth and Benji combined. He took out his phone and texted his most trusted crew and sent the details.

Pow pow pow!!

Gun shots were fired in club making the stripper scream and run for cover. The whole club was making their way out, while somebodies were getting caught in the crossfire. Benji and Seth ducked behind the tables in the VIP section that had fallen and got their guns out.