00:05

"if I never feel you
in my arms again, I
shall never breathe again..."

B L I S S

"Relax my mom don't bite". Seth said as he wrapped his arms around Bliss shoulder.

"Of cause you would say that. Meeting people's mom makes me nervous. What if she doesn't like me?". She frowned, making Kai more comfortable on her lap.

"She won't. Trust me". He glanced at her, taking a sharp turn into the street of his childhood house. The house was revamped over the years with the little savings she had and also money he gave her.

He parked on the curb and walked over to Bliss side and opened the door. He relieved her of Kai. She got out and pulled her jeans up.

"I look okay?". She asked, taking out her phone and looking at herself with the camera, "You look fine, chill Bliss". He said, getting a bit irritated

"Fine, don't have to be rude". She rolled her eyes walking to the front door with him.

He knocked on the door and Bliss grabbed his hand and squeezed it a little. She was really nervous. The door opened and revealed Seth's mom. She grinned as she grabbed Kai out of his dad's arms.

"Hey, Kai". She smothered his face in kisses as he shyly hid his face. Bliss stood there looking at Seth's mom and kai and couldn't help but smile.

Cecile stood at 5'7". She was brown skin like her son, just dabbed in chocolate. Her maroon hair pulled into a ponytail. She looked exactly like Seth and now Bliss knew where he got this looks from.

"Are ya gonna let us in or what?". He asked, being annoyed for standing outside for too long.

"Yo' ass rude as fuck, thinking you gon' talk to me however on my doorstep". Cecile said, rolling her eyes, but still opening the door wider.

Seth smacked his teeth, letting Bliss walk in first and followed behind, closing the door.

"And ma, don't cuss around my kid". Cecile waved her off, sitting Kaiyon on lap. She turned her attention to the girl sitting in front of her.

They looked at each other, smiling. Cecile couldn't help admire Bliss's beautiful dark skin and how much it glowed without makeup on.

"You look real familiar to sum one I know". She said, making Bliss tear away from looking at the pictures on the wall.

"Like who?". She politely asked. She looked like her dad mixed with her mom and none of her other cousin's looked like her. Most of them were brown skinned or lighter.

"I can't put my finger around it but I gon' tell ya when I know". Bliss nodded.

"Now ma, lemme introduce y'all proper. Rénaé meet my moms, Cecile. Mom this Renaé but go about being Bliss".

"Nice to meet you mam".

"You too Bliss. Such beautiful names you got".