Tom's evil doings

~

Tom like other children has his childish fights but he take it too seriously than other kids.

He wasn't like them that after a fight, the next day they would be friends like nothing happened, he was more likely to take revenge on them.

Take Billy Stubbs as an example...

~

Snow was trying but failing to take the fight with Billy Stubbs out of his mind.

His eyes are filled with pure anger and hatred.

He look like he's about to kill someone and this scares her.

Her attempts just irritate him.

"Can you please shut your mouth,Snow?" He said turning his attention to Snow with anger in his eyes.

She winced.

"I-I'm sorry I just-"

"I just what?! Want to save Billy Stubbs, is he too scared that a girl is now trying to defend him? I thought you are my friend!"

"I am your friend! Can't you see it ?! I have always been there for you.I wasn't defending him,I was trying to stop you from doing something that might hurt you in the end!" Tears uncontrollably fell from her eyes.

She turn away from him and started out of the room but was held back by Tom his eyes full of remorse.

"I-I'm sorry.P-Please forgive me,Snow. Please"he looked at her.

His eyes made him irresistible for her to deny.

"I-I forgive you" she said sobbing a bit.

~

"NOOOOOOOOOO,My Teddy BEAWWWWWWWWW!" a loud wailing echoed through the halls that startled and confuse everyone in the orphanage.The children who are mostly in their bedrooms creep out and eventually followed where the voice come from including Snow who in that time was quietly walking before the loud cry was heard.A crowd had built everyone hushing and pointing at the object somewhat hanging.Snow gasped as she clearly saw the object that's hanging.

It was Poor Billy Stubbs' beloved toy rabbit.

And she knows who did this.                                                                       

She quickly escaped from the scene and went to Tom who she left to the thought that he was sleeping peacefully after she let him sleep in her lap.

A loud bang echoed as she step in with a bunch of questions igging for answers.Unfortunately the sight of Tom in his bed looking so innocent, his mouth partially open,other arm slightly touching the floor he looked so helpless and fragile  teling her that he was sleeping there the whole time.Hesitation filled her,just knowing that even if she asked him nothing would still happen.

With a sigh,she backed away and closed the door trying to be silent as she could.

In the end, whatever  people would do he still ends winning, I can't imagine anyone defeating him and preventing him do his ways............... but someday someone has to end this and there's no way I could stop it from happening I couldn't even prevent him, because of the curse that runs to my family  the curse that was triggered the moment I met him, the curse that made me to always stay by his side  no matter what and when that time comes no one could do anything to stop what is about to happen she thought..