Prologue

"Before you start your quest you must know the life of Tom Marvolo Riddle before he became-"

"Voldemort" Harry interrupted

A very gutsy boy he is, being able to say that word...or name out loud and that always fascinates Dumbledore.

"Yes,yes but I supposed that you know you shouldn't"

"I'm sorry" Dumbledore smiled at him.

"There's no need to apologize, Harry" Dumbledore said.

"Now,  now Harry come follow me"he continued strudding away whilst Harry is following him.

~

"Did you know sir? Then?Harry said curiously

"Did I know that I just met the most dangerous Dark Wizard of all time? No"Dumbledore said and Harry nodded

"Take this, Harry and then spill it in that basin over there then dip your head in "Harry had a look of confuseness but he followed what Dumbledore had asked him to do.

This is what he sees...

A girl strodding in with an old lady who keeps babbling about something that you could hear if only you're listening but he it looks like he wasn't planning to for his attention was in the girl who like him, wasn't listening either.

Her hair was a soft brown color that lets Harry remember of fall and her eyes, her eyes of a chocolate brown that ones look at could melt.

Her pale skin was like a fragile snowflake landing in the thick white snow.

A thought came to Harry's mind "She somehow looks like a familiar person to me. She reminds me of ... of Lily."

_________

 Okay peeps Lily is short for Liliana Ice Vixen Winterwood(she is one of Harry's close friends) who is Snow's and Tom's daughter and for their own child's safety ,she (Snow) gave Lily to one of her (Snow's) closest friend and hide Tom the information of them having a child.

Whoops!

My tongue must have slip.

Now that's a bit information for the sequel!!!

Clarifications:

[ ] Harry is around 16 here.

[ ] Lily is a Gryffindor .

[ ] This is Snow and Tom's story and NOT Lily's....

~Dana

See the next chapter ;)