Chapter eighteen

"This must be a joke right?" Celine asked while she was stopping herself from crying which it worked since he got his whole 'hiding his feelings and only show them when necessary' from BOTH of her parents before they met each other.

"Wish it was cousin. But-" Maddox was about to say something he'd regret later on but was stopped by Jocelyn which made Celine raised a brow and just shrugs it off for now.

Her attention was now to Clary and the others as her eyes squinted a bit and looked at them with a bit mistrust.

"What's wrong Cyl? You're getting all emotional then the next you're giving that look to our parents?" Maddox said questioning her with a slightly annoyed tone.

"For safety purposes, which you would know since you've dealt with shape shifters first hand and so that we would know if you're REALLY our parents." Celine began.

"How do we know you're our REAL parents- answer me these three questions."

"We'll answer them." Alec said while Celine nodded and began to ask them.

"First, What is the brief history of the Valentine-Fray family line?" She asked to which Clary and Jace answered truthfully.

For extra precautions, she put up her wards around the ship secretly to prevent them from getting it or others from outside to get in as well as put a memory reading and a lying detector spell just in case they tell a lie.

When she detected nothing she moved on to the next question.

"How did Uncle Simon became a vampire and what's Uncle Luke's relationship to you as a group?" She asked and they answered truthfully once again.

"This is my final question-why was 'dad' ,or Sir Alec, lied to 'father,' aka Sir Magnus, about their relationship and what was their biggest sacrifice and their greatest gift to one another?" Celine asked while Magnus and Alec took a look at each other remembering that day quite well.

"I made a deal with his dad, Asmodeus, that in exchange for his powers I would break up with him." Alec started.

"But- you know- of course I wasn't thinking straight that day and we ended up not together, as I would thought, but nevertheless the thrush came out eventually so I had to rich over to Alicante and save them from total destruction." Magnus said ending their answer quite fast much to Celine's dismay. She then nodded and although their answer was a simplified version of what they told her in the future, she accepted and hugged them both tightly to which they returned back.

"Alright, first thing's first, we have to know where and when they appeared along with their 'boss' and track down the magical field so that we may close their pathway and when that's out of the way-"

"Woah there cous, where are we EVEN going to find their magic track field?" Maddox halted her while she was snapped back and let out a sigh.

"Well Maddox if you just know, I re-read the scrolls of Merpolis AND Gnielldria so I might have a spell or two that can work as our little guide or compass." Celine said while snapping both her fingers and doing some gestures before two books appeared floated in front of them. Jocelyn grabbed one of the books as Celine grab ahold of another one and began to flip page after page until she halted on one.

"☼☞𖠰𖤛⚘𓆐- Celine what does this even mean?" Jocelyn asked while Celine transcribed and translated it to their understanding.

"It's called '𝔍𝖏𝖑𝖎𝖆𝖉'𝖘 𝕿𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖉 𝕾𝖕𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖘' and it's quite the collection if i may add." She replied while Magnus took a look for himself.

"Wherever did you get this kind of spell books?" Magnus asked while Celine went over and levitated the book right off of his hands and replied while flipped through its pages.

"You have to me, well at least after a few years or so." She said while Alec was thinking to himself as Magnus made his 'now I know' look and examined his daughter work on with the spell she has chosen.

'Wow this is Magnus and mine's kid.' Alec thought to himself as he watched both Magnus and Celine talk about magic and relics stuff. Soon after, Celine was performing the spell and they were heading off towards the East Coast heading off to the West town and then the Southern boarders.