Chapter six

*Narrator's POV*
"There's too many of them." Clary said as the six of them all circled together while the soldiers recruit and got them all surrounded. Magnus then conjured up a shield that would protect them from the enemies' attack.

"Magnus you can't hold off their attack forever." Alec said while Magnus' cat eyes were already showing.

"I may have to just enough for you to come up with a plan on how to get out of-" just before Magnus can finish, a great wave of magic hit their shield making Magnus tumble a little towards the others but was caught by Alec.

"Oh what a more disgusting couple." A woman's voice said followed by evil laughs. They all look to where the source of the laughs was coming from and they saw three warlocks floating in the air.

"How dare you disrespect a high warlock especially the high warlock of Alicante!" Magnus said using his high warlock voice while the three just laughed.

"You are no high warlock to us." The lady with a navy blue cloak said. "You're just a wannabe high warlock whose husband is all about power." The one with the maroon cloak said while they all laughed evilly.

Magnus gritted his teeth as his eyes were glowing instantly and it's already cat like. "Magnus she's just getting under your skin. You know that's not true." Alec whispered through his ear, calming him down. Magnus looks at him with his cat eyes still showing and he lets a long deep breath and sighed.

"There's no greater magic than ours. This is your end protectors."

"Iza wait, did you feel that?" The one with the indigo cloak said as they all felt an uncertain presence.

"They're right." Magnus whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear. "What do you mean?" Isabela said as an unknown blast hit a good number of soldiers tumble down.

"What the-"

"Dymle, Sonada get ready sisters. We're not alone." Isabela said getting them all alarmed and another blow surprised them.

"Oh no!" "Oh no is right trix, we happen to find where you are." Said the girl with some sort of suite in them.

"Are you the protectors from the New York Institute?" Asked another just like the one distracting the three warlocks. They all nodded still don't know what's happening.

"Alright then, hold on tight on this and don't EVER let go."

"Wait, how do we know we can trust you?" Izzy said while having second thoughts.

"We call ourselves the Nova Stars and just like you we also protect." The one  with them said. Her voice was feminine so the person must be a girl.

They all looked at each other and all nod their heads and grabbed into what looks like a glowing rope. The girl with the suite then put her fingers on the side of the helmet and mutter some things before they knew it, they were all being hoisted up.

"Hey they're getting away!" Sonada said while they tried to fire but the one distracting them brought back up and was now activating their suits to make series of illusions.

*Clary's POV*
We can't even process what's happening as we feel off the ground and next thing we know, we were in some sort of ship(?)

"Wait how did we get here?" Simon asked as we all looked around but still remain vigilant since this is all too new to all of us.

"Sorry about that, we wouldn't want our enemies spotting our ship so we drew a camouflage rune unto it and it blended well with the sky and clouds."

"Wait aren't you the girl who were with us?" Jace asked and she nodded taking off her helmet revealing her to be a seelie.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." She said while the others who were with her cane back and all took off their helmets. "Took you long enough Sy, we almost lost to those no good warlocks."