Chapter 1

I am sitting on my bed with the last of the pregnancy tests, I took. I stare at it and mentally facepalm myself thinking," Why did I believe his stupid nonsense about him changing?" I keep looking at the test thinking," How am I going to tell my family that I am pregnant?"

Stupid Ayden, why did I believe that jerk. The only thing he wanted was my virginity. I get snapped out of my thoughts, when the door opens. In comes Cheyenne, with a scared look on her face.

"Hey, Chey. What's wrong?" She looks like she has seen a ghost. She takes a deep breath and sits on my bed. "So, you know that me and Van has been dating since the beginning of high school." "Yeah, what about it?" "Well, recently we did you know and well, now...."

She takes a deep breath and says,"I am pregnant." No way! what a darn coincidence. How is mom going to handle that both of her eldest daughters are pregnant.

"Oh my, did you tell Van?" I asked nervously. "I did, he wants to be apart of the baby's life." I take a deep breath and try not to worry about Ayden.

Then Cheyenne sees the pregnancy test and she gives the surprise look. "Are you.....Pregnant, too?" I have to take a deep breath and keep myself relax. "I am." I say. "By whom?" "It's by Ayden." "YOUR EX?!" "No, I gave him another chance because he said he changed. But I was wrong." "You and your good heart." "Yeah, I know. I feel so bad right now." "Don't be. It was his fault, he tricked you. Did you tell him?"

The magic sentence: Did I tell him? "No, I didn't, I wanted to call him and tell him." "He should know even though, he is a jerk. So, call him and tell him about it." "Okay, I will."

So, I grabbed my phone and dialed his number and held the phone up to my ear. "Hello?" he answered. "Hello, It's Gracelyn. I have something I need to tell you."

"Oh, okay. What is it?" I take a deep breath and told him,"I am pregnant." "Your what?!" he sounds upset. "I am pregnant with your baby." "What are you going to do about it?" "I was going to keep it, why?" "I don't want anything to do with it, nor you. We are done." Then he hanged up. I started to cry a river.

Cheyenne hugs me tightly and I cry on her shoulder. I wanted the father of my child be in his/her life. But, at least Cheyenne don't have to struggle. I don't want both of us to struggle.

So, I get up and wipe my tears. Then throw the pregnancy test away. I was getting hungry. So, I went downstairs with Cheyenne right behind me. I go into the kitchen to fix myself a sandwich and Cheyenne gets something to drink.

Mom comes in and says, "Tomorrow, I want everyone ready for the appointment." "Okay, mom." Me and Cheyenne says in unison, as we sit at the table. "Okay, go and get showered and ready for bed." Mom says

After I was done eating, I put my plate in the sink and washed it. Then went up stairs to get ready for bed.

And That's what we did, got showered and put our pj's on. Then went to bed.

I went under the covers and my head hit the pillow. I fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I don't own Reba or the characters the proper authorities own it, Only my characters and their story line. Please comment nicely and not be a jerk when commenting. I hoped you liked it. See you later.