Wow Florida

A/N: This is dedicated to muse_lover247 she did that amazing cover on the side ---->

isn't beautiful?

ENJOY!

°•¤CHAPTER 2¤•°

I got my suitcases from under my bed and stuffed it with cloths and other stuff that is important. At the end I ended up with 5 full suitcases. What!? Don't blame me, it just that this vacation has to be perfect! Yes and for that I need my WHOLE closet! Just need to close this last one. I sat on top of the suitcase and finally closed it. I felt like I was in a movie usually when people are moving or something they always have to sit on top of there suitcases to close them. If I saw that in a movie I would totally roll my eyes at that shit but know I understand them. Suddenly my phone vibrated twice indicating messages or mail. I quickly got my phone from my back pocket,eager to see mail from Wattpad. I unlocked my phone to see a message from my best friend Cindy and e-mail from wattpad.

I bit my lip not sure what I should open first.

Best friend or wattpad?

Fuck!

I signed "Sorry bestie but I need to see who is it from! And I'm sure you will understand" I said aloud and quickly clicked on mail.

My heart froze as I saw his user name, yeah if I went crazy about his user name imagine when I see his face! My hands trembled as I scrolled down to see his privet message that he sent me.

The wattpad Team

To: Kersey

CockyAss;) sent you a message

Cant wait till the day until I see your face, I'm counting the days.

On scale to 1-10: you're a 9 and I'm the one you need ♥

I gasped while putting my hand to my heart. What do I say?! I started freaking out when I logged in to my account, I clicked at my in-box. I typed this:

Awwwww :') You're so cute! Yet so cheesy but sweet :P

I sent it re-reading it to make sure it sounded okay.

"Awww" I jumped when I heard a voice behind me almost dropping my phone and close to shitting my pants. I turned around to see Jenny standing there, looking at my phone. SHE SAW!! JENNY SAW!!

"You little..."

Jenny cut me off "So who's cocky ass?"

My mouth fell open, she defiantly saw.

"Ummm....." I didn't know what to say.

" Don't tell me, your secret crush" she said while putting her hand on her heart mocking me. Telling me she saw EVERYTHING!! I blushed both from embarrassement and anger

" Jenny you better not say anything, you know how mom gets about boys and me" I said reminding me what mom did when Jared came over.

"Hummm....i might I might not, who knows" she said while shrugging and skip towards her bedroom.

Fuck! There's is no way she's going to tell my mom about Ryan, mom will get pissed if she finds out I will meet my Internet crush at Disney world!

I put my phone on my back pocket and ran to jenny's room. I knocked while trying to control my anger.

"Come in" Jenny said from behind the door and I could almost see a smile on her face while she said that.

I opened the door a little bit to stick my head in the room. Seeing that she was alone I went in quickly and locked the door behind me, making sure nobody will enter.