Disney World here I go!

A/N: This chapter goes to @XxImTheSweetBitchxX, do you guy's see that amazing cover ------> well cyanne did it! yup really cute huh? :D Well fan that bitch she's amazing!!! and my BEST FRIEND!!

*~CHAPTER 1~*

" OH MY GOD KERSEY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONVINCING MY PARENTS TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD" screamed my 7 year old sister while jumping up and down.

"Right like I convinced them just for you Little sis" I said under my breath.

"What" my little sister said.

" Nothing!" I said quickly.

I drifted of to my thoughts while my little sister kept jumping up and down blabbing about how excited she was. The true reason why I begged my parents to spend our summer in Disney world is because of my wattpad crush.

Yup I'm one of those people that believe in Internet love!

Hummmmm.....i wonder how he looks like.

How does he talk? With a British accent?

I know what your thinking, you think that I'm a crazy bitch because I want to meet my Internet crush. But I just couldn't help it me and Ryan have so much connections that I feel that I know him! I FEEL IN LOVE!!

What about if hes a old man?

YUCK!!!

That would only mean one thing that this whole time I have been talking to this crazy old bastard!

I will rather suffocate myself in a old mans bathroom!!

No, he told me he was 20 and I trust him! Or do I?

Ugh I'm getting myself confused and scared!

" Kersey!!!" My mom called from the living room.

I ran down the stairs leaving my sister jenny still jumping up and down.

" Yes mother" I said blinking innocently at her.

" COULD YOU TELL ME WHO THE FUCK CRASHED MY CAR!!"

Yep my mom really loved that car, but how did she find out?

hum maybe because the car was left like a hot dog after words.

My dad peaked from his newspaper and gave a 'please don't tell' look. I smirked I pointed at my dad " It was daddy"

Mom turned and stomped towards him and I swear I felt myself jump from every step she took.

So this is what happened I was driving but it was technically my dads fault because he caused it! I was driving to the house when my dad all of the sudden screams. I look at him from the corner of my eye to see him starring at game stop. I rolled my eyes yes i do like video games but there's a difference between like them and loving them.

"I need to get call of duty black ops my friends have talked about it, come on stop so i can buy it"

" Are you kidding me!!? I'm almost dieing of hunger here and you want to buy a dam game?"

" Oh come on kersey it will only take a minute"

My stomach growled loudly and i tighten my hands on the Sterne wheel while waiting for the red light to switch to green which was taking FOREVER!!!

" NO!!!"

"KERSEY!!"

I turned to look at him this time " N.O" I spelled out for him slowly.

He squinted his eyes then said " Fine you leave me no choice then" All of the sudden my dad tried reaching for the Sterne wheel but I slapped his hand before he can touch it. We herd a beep behind us "WHAT!!!!" me and my dad screamed out the window at the same time. The old man pointed in front of us me and dad turned to see the light was green instead of red. I was about to touch the Sterne wheel when my dad slapped my hand.

"Not until you promise we will stop and buy the game"

I groaned, dad really couldn't let it go can he " dad seriously move your hand" This only caused him to shake his head at me. Then at that moment BAMMMM!!!

And that's how it happened and of course we went to jail but my dad discussed it with the cops about the old man having problems and they let us out. Eventually dad got his way for me to stop at game stop and buy the game! When i got home i stuffed myself with food and of course this is our Little secret....well until now.

My mother slapped the newspaper from my dads hands leaving my dad shocked. I laughed quitley from where I stood, I stuck my tongue out at my dad but of course my mom couldn't see me because her back was facing me. My dad squinted his eyes at me and I rolled on the floor laughing my butt off, I just couldn't help it! when he does that he reminds me of a little kid that ice cream fell on the floor and is angry and wants revenge.

I suddenly needed to go to the bathroom really bad from all the laughing and even though if it hurt me that i wont be able to watch this I needed to go and pronto! I ran out of there and went to the bathroom i stoped right in front of the toliot to see a HUGE MONSTER!!! I covered my nose trying to keep myself from puking.

"Seriously Jenny why dont you ever flush the toilet!! Next time I wont be nice about it and I will make you eat that Monster even though it doesn't fit in your mouth I will stuff that shit in!!!"

I herd jenny laugh loudly. Ugh she makes me pull my hair out sometimes!! After finishing my dutty I went into my room and found jenny with my phone.

She laughed " Of course bye-bye" and she hung up.

My mouth fell open did she just use my phone, WAIT!!! who was she talking to?

"JENNY!!!"

She turned around " Yes?" she sounded so innecent but i know she knew she did something wrong.

" Who were you talking too? humm"

Jenny smiled brightly " Jared, your boyfriend of course"

My mouth fell open, I slaped my hand to my face " jenny did you know that" I said slowly and nicley

"JARED ISNT MY BOYFRIEND ANYMORE!!" YUP jaired and I arent together anymore since like two months and he cant stop calling me! He is getting on my nerves!! But aparenty i forgot to tell jenny about it or maybe she wasent lisenting and blabbing about something else, yup pretty sure I told her.

"OOPS!!" Was all my sister said before skiping to her room.

UGH!! I really need a vacation!

Humm...I wonder what jenny told jared? It was probably something stupid.

A/N: well what do you think? Good? Bad? Okay?

Vote, comment and fan!!