an update/my life after the bushfires

so .. hi?
this is the first time i've logged into this wattpad account in over a year. i've just spent hours going through this book, reading the comments, trying to come to terms with the fact that this book nearly has 800,000 reads (WHAT?!) and attempting to wipe away this ear-to-ear smile i have from reading your comments. you are all so freaking hilarious and clever.

i live in a remote outback town in Australia. the bushfires have changed my life, and there's been a lot of sadness in my world lately. i have lost so much, and have seen some really really tough things that nobody should have to see. so to come on here and see all this support and kindness means more than you guys will ever comprehend. thankyou.

i'm planning on writing a new book and rediscovering the joy i felt when writing fanfiction. i will be sure to let you guys know when i'm gonna publish the new story.
however, i need your help.
should it be mainly about:

Harry Styles?
Ashton Irwin (again)?
Luke Hemings?
Michael Clifford?
Calum Hood?
Or anybody else??

i'd love to hear all your character and plot ideas!!
i wanna write something YOU will all love.

thankyou again, from the bottom of my heart.
-Lani xo