Shikamaru and Temari

I could look at ShikaTema anything all day long! Seriously my OTP! Now, back to the story.

   "Hello, she's from the future so have fun." Luna told Temaris past self and family.

   Silence is what the response was accompanied by shocked faces.

   "Yeah right. Time travel is impossible, so tell your little story to someone who cares." Kankuro waved them off.

   F. Temari walked over to Kankuro and punched the top of his head. "As hard as it is to believe... I'm Temari from the future."

"How can you prove it?" P. Temari asked.

"She. Is. From. The. Fu-ture." Luna accented each syllable. With a sigh she sent images of what happened through their minds.

Flashback

Shikamaru and Temari were sitting at a table talking to Shikadai, Boruto and Himawari over dinner. Himawari was sniffing and wiping away her tears. Boruto had his head on the table clearly upset. Shikadai was looking at the two siblings not sure what to do. He just looked at them with pity.

"We'll find your parents along with Saradas. We believe they went to the same place, and we're searching for the jutsu that did this." Shikamaru informed.

"Why? Why are you searching for what did this instead of searching for what can undo this? I don't care how this happened, I just... I just... I just want my parents back." Borutos voice got lower and sadder with those last few words. With a sigh he hugged and apologized to Himawari who had started crying all over again.

   "In order to figure out how to bring them back, we need to figure out how this happened. Even the Kazekage is coming to help us figure this out." Shikamaru explained.

"Uncle Gaara's coming? Is he bringing Shinki with him?" Shikadai asked hoping to change the subject.

"I don't know. He never said." Temari answered.

"Why is it just Gaara that's coming? What about all the other Kages? Why aren't they helping?" Boruto refrained from yelling that time to keep Himawari from crying again.

"The other Kages don't know about our situation. Things have been tense with the other countries lately. If they knew our Hokage was missing it would give them the perfect opportunity to attack us." Shikamaru said.

"It's a time of peace. No one is going to attack us." Boruto argued.

"Because of Naruto. Your father is the reason no one has attacked Konaha yet." Shikamaru pointed out.

That's when they started to disappear. Boruto and Himawari just stared in shock. They saw their mom go just like this, but they didn't expect to see it happen again. Shikadai stood up and called out to his parents, but after a few seconds they were already gone.

They appeared in a white place that seemed to never end in all directions. They looked around panicked, but the only thing there was a person. Luna to be exact. They glared at her, but she only smiled.

"Who are you?" Temari glared at her.

"Hi! I'm Luna!" Luna smiled.

"Where are we?" Temari asked.

"The easiest way to explain it is my realm." Luna answered.

"Are you the one responsible for Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke's disappearance?" Shikamaru asked.