An unexpected guest

Naruto, Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke woke up in that place where they met the girl that sent them to the past.

"Why are we here again?" Naruto asked annoyed.

"Because there's nothing else that's really important in that time." The girl said.

   "So are you sending us back to our time?" Hinata asked hopeful.

"Nope. I'm sending you guys to the day you meet your sensei's." The girl answered.

"Before you do can you tell us about yourself? We have no idea on for who you are. Or where we're even at!" Sakura said.

"That's a reasonable question. My name is Luna. I got this name from my master who based it off of my power. My power comes from the moon. You're probably wondering why the moon can give me the power to send people through time, well the moon has been around for a while. The moon has seen everything. If I use my power correctly then I can see everything the moon has and send people throughout time. That is as long as the moon has seen it. As for where you're at... there's not exactly a name for it. It just exists but I guess you could call it my realm. I can do anything with it. I can make the color black or green or I can make walls and furniture and such. I just chose the nearly blinding white for theatrical reasons." Luna explained.

   "That's not what I expected. Though it does make sense... sorta." Sakura said.

   "That's not even half of it." Luna smirked. "Welp I answered your questions. Off you go to the past."

   Next thing the four of them knew they were in their old beds. Even Sasuke, he had gone to his old bed because he was able to live in his old house in that time period.

   Naruto got up and checked the time. He had about 2 hours before he had to be at the academy. He wanted to meet up with everyone before it started. He summoned a small frog and sent the frog to tell the rest of the time travelers to meet him in 30 minutes on the roof of the academy.

   Naruto didn't have anything to eat. He was out of ramen and only had stuff that could be used with either milk or water, and he didn't trust the water. The milk, well as the saying goes 'fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.' So he was just going to skip breakfast.

   Naruto made his way to the rooftop. He was the first one there on the roof, and tried to stay awake. He hadn't got any sleep the over the past two nights. Last night he had as soon as he had started to drift Luna yanked everyone out of that time. So after 48 hours of no sleep it wasn't long before he accidentally drifted off to sleep.

   Hinata was the second to arrive. She arrived only moments after Naruto fell asleep. She decided not to wake Naruto until everyone was there. In the meantime she was figuring out what all she could do.

   Sasuke was the third person to get there. He, like Hinata, decided not to wake him until Sakura got there. He also decided to figure out how much power he had.

   "I'm guessing he didn't get much sleep the past few days." Sasuke said.

   "Last night none of us got any sleep, but Naruto didn't get any for the past two days. The night before we were taken to the past, Naruto didn't get any sleep. He had meetings that lasted a while and lots of paperwork. He didn't get any sleep." Hinata explained.

   Sakura was the last to show up. Unlike Sasuke and Hinata, Sakura didn't get up early to train. When all of them were sent back to the past Hinata and Sasuke were already ready, but Sakura wasn't. All Hinata and Sasuke did was eat breakfast, which is why Naruto arrived before them. Sakura woke up as soon as they were sent to the past. She decided to cut her hair which took a bit longer than her usual routine.