Quatre

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Dear Nicholas,

I didn't see you on Friday. Or did I? Forgive me if I was wrong, I truly don't remember anymore. Your memory is starting to fade away each day...And now, I can't remember anything a part from your big brown eyes, your curly brown hair, and your little cute nose. I'm afraid that one day, you'll be just another memory, just another wish I had in my life...

Whoever, I do remember the following Monday what happened. We geography the first two hours, and I was a bit late. I entered class and as I spotted an empty seat next to Salome, the girl Alexis and the clique think that she's weird. I sighed sadly and sat next to her, putting my books on the table. The sun wasn't even up yet, and all what was going in my mind was my family.

I never had the best family, Nicholas. Maybe one day, I'll tell you the story...I was just thinking about my little sister who was crying herself to sleep every night. Who wanted to go back so bad to Lebanon, who missed her cousins, her uncles, her aunts, her friends. This ten years old little girl, did not know the meaning of life; yet she went through no ten years old child should experience.

I shook those depressing thoughts away, as class started. Alexis and Roman (I think, I'm so bad with names ugh) were sitting behind me. The teacher asked us to fill the stuff we eat, or something like that. So Alexis asked, "Pssst Tala, where is the Lays chips made?"

Giving him a duh look, I turned and answered with too much confidence, "Potatoes?"

And that's when they all burst out laughing. Salome (who by the way never laughs), Alexis who was as red as a tomato, unable to breath and Roman who coughing his ass off. I supposed that what I said was funny, to have them laughing like that. So I sat looking at them laughing like maniacs for five minutes, and that was until when Salome told me that he asked WHERE is the Lays chips made, not what is the Lays chips made of.

Giving her a tight smile, I turned around and focus on the lesson. Well more like slept.The hour went by too slow, too boring until you spoke. I remember the teacher asking something about China, maybe why do they have a law for the number of children allowed by family. Excuse me if I don't remember, I was probably sleeping, or daydreaming, as usual. Back to the main point, you were the only one to know what she was talking about. You raised your hand and she was like, "Yes, Nicholas?"

That's when my head shot up. You were in this class? How? What? When? I practically slapped myself when I realized that no one was sitting next to you. I cursed myself for not going and sitting next you and maybe we could have had a small chat or something.

You spoke, and all I could do was blush and stare at you. You were so damn beautiful. It practically made me want to cry, because I have never seen someone that beautiful. Especially your eyes, just damn.

You were speaking about the economy of China, and what system are they using to stop the population from growing day by day. I could listen to you for hours, you know? Your cheeks redenned as you spoke, making you look ten times more cuter.  It was so obvious how insecure  you are. 

Let me tell you something, you don't need to be muscular like the boys in our class, neither have blue eyes and blonde hair, or party all night, or smoke your life away; You're perfect to me.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤