Chapter 1:

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HIGHSCHOOL DXD OR ANY ANIME THAT IS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY. THE ONLY THING I OWN IS THE OC AND THE STORY.

=============================================================================

Chapter 1:

(Dreamscape)

A storm was blowing outside. Flashes of light from lightning and loud booms of thunder were seen and heard. On the corner was a small boy, who looked like he was no older than four to five years old, and a girl, who looked like she was thirteen or fourteen.

The boy had messy spiky white hair. His clothes were tattered and he had multiple cut, bruises and burns all over his body. His body was so thin that his bones were showing through his skin.

The girl has white wavy hair that reaches to her lower back. Like the little boy, she also had multiple cuts, bruises and burn all over her body.

"Onee-sama I'm scared. My body hurts everywhere." the boy said while crying

"It's okay outoto. Onee-sama is here" the girl said while hugging the boy.

*BOOM

The boy was about to say something again but the door suddenly burst open. 10 people entered the room. 5 of them were wearing priest clothes. The other 5 were wearing lab coats and gas masks.

"Come on little shit. Break time is over" a priest, who looks like the same age as the girl, said while pulling the little boy away from the girl

"Careful Freed, the boy is a valuable specimen for the experiment." An older looking priest said.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." Freed said while carrying the boy away.

The girl tried to get him back but was easily overpowered by the people. The girl cried and called for her brother but her brother didn't respond to her calls.

(Dream end)

Alexander's P.O.V

I woke up covered in sweat. I looked towards my alarm clock and saw that it was 6:00 already.

*Sigh, That dreams again

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself at the mirror. I have white hair that and dark blue eyes. I stood at least 5"9 with a strong built body. I also have a tattoo on my right pectoral. The tattoo looked like a black dragon chained to a pedestal with the Latin word that means darkness. The tattoo has been there ever since I was born. It's some sort of birthmark I think.

=============================================================================

After taking a bath I quickly put on my Kuoh Academy school uniform. It's been 2 months since I arrived here in Japan. I was sent here by my older sister so I could experience 'a normal high school life' like other people my age.

Some of you might be asking 'didn't you go to high school before?' Well the answer to that question is I am raised by a family of highly trained assassins so I have no time for stuff like going to high school because I have a lot of missions to do. I don't really need it though because I'm smart enough to be in collage.

After eating breakfast I started to walk toward my school, Kuoh academy. Kuoh Academy used to be an all-girls school until it recently got co-eded but even though boys started to go to Kuoh, girls still outnumber boys in a 4:1 ratio.

Usually I ride my motorcycle to school but since I woke up a little bit early I decided that it would be better if I walked.

--------------Kuoh Academy--------------