Chapter 3: The Phoenix Arrives

"Damn it! For Ise to get married!"

"It's some kind of mistake! This is some kind of conspiracy!"

The bald headed Matsuda, and Motohama who is wearing glasses. My two evil pals are sending out words to me while putting on an envious look.

"Ise! I want my first grandchild to be a girl!"

"Sob, you have grown! You were a worthless child whose only pride was his desire to have sex!"

Both my parents are crying. Stop saying such things!

I looked down and saw that I was wearing a white tuxedo and now that I looked around I was in a church!!!

"Ise, pay attention to the wedding"

Alex said while standing somewhere of to the side with the others. They were all giving me happy smiles, although Asia was teary eyed

Wait, this is a wedding scene.

Even the wedding song is being played within this chapel.

Mine!? Is it my wedding!?

Who is my bride?

"Ise, you can't look around restlessly."

A familiar voice comes from my side. When I look to my side, there is a beauty, Rias Gremory-buchou, who has her crimson hair down to her hips standing right there.

"Rias-sama! You look so beautiful!"

"Aaah, Rias-oneesama! Why on earth are you marrying a guy like that!?"

Screams can be heard from various part of the chapel. So no one will praise me huh......

"At all times, thee-"

The geezer priest is apparently saying the wedding vows, but my head is filled with other things.

Marriage = husband and wife. Husband and wife = family. Family = children. Children = making babies. Making babies = sexual relation. Sexual relation = husband and wife's love affair. Husband and wife's love affair = starts from the first night of marriage. ......First night of marriage......

The first night of our marriage!?

[Come here, Ise.]

Buchou is lying on the bed naked inside my imagination.