Official

"We were just talking about how you guys are b and g f!" Stephen clapped and smiled.

"English?" I laughed.

"Boyfriend and girlfriend!"

A look of confusion grew on my face.

"We are?"

"Well- we kissed innit?" Mitchell's face dropped.

I felt a stabbing pain in my heart as I realised I'd fucked up. Of course I liked him, but I didn't know-

"Yeah..." I stumbled through my words, "But that doesn't mean-"

Mitchell just shook his head and walked off, muttering what I could only make out to be, 'Penis.'

I sighed and rolled my eyes at Chantelle and Stephen before walking off to sit at my seat next to him.

I turned to him and smiled meekly as we both sat down.

"Don't be mad," I whispered to him, taking his hand under the table.

He pulled away from me, just as I had a day prior, and I began to feel how he had felt.

"I s'pose I don't mean nufin' to ya then?" He snickered and turned to the front of the class to listen for once.

If Mitchell was listening, it was bad.

"Listen, Mitche-" I was cut off by Alfie speaking up and I sank back into my chair.

Something about class elections. I didn't give a shit honestly, and I was sick of the bullshit I'd been copping from Mitchell ever since that day I'd walked into this class hungover. I was sick of this bullshit drama. It wasn't fair. All I wanted was to be there for him. And all he wanted was to be mine. So why was it so, unbelievably difficult?

"You know what?" I yelled in the middle of class, "You're acting like an absolute child! Grow the fuck up!"

I mean I wasn't wrong. So we had different ideas about our relationship, so what? It's not that big of a deal.

I stood up and stormed out, being sure to give Mitchell the finger as I left. If he was acting like a child, I was going to treat him like one.

"You sure have rubbed off on her," I heard Alfie remark through the door.

"Bollocks," Mitchell groaned.

I stormed off and went back home. My parents were at work, no one would care, and I was sick of my bullshit class. I was sick of bullshit Mitchell.

-

That afternoon, I recieved a text from Stephen.

'Hey babes. That was not like you in class this morning. You need to get your mind off this Mitchell drama. Our class is having a party tonight to celebrate end of term. 7pm tonight. Join us?'

I sighed as I read it.

'Will you know who be there?'

'Perfect chance to show him you're a boss bitch, even without him."

A cheeky grin grew across my face as I looked over my mirror and pushed up my boobs.

'You and Chantelle be here in an hour.'

This was my chance. He'll see how much of a twat he's being.

-

Stephen and Chantelle came over within half an hour and helped curl my hair, pick out sparkling, silver jewellery, and an incredibly tight, mini black dress.

I got Stephen to give me a smoky eye look, and all three of us posed in my mirror for a selfie. We looked fierce.

"Let's show Mitchell you're a woman, not a little kid," Chantelle winked at me.

"And you deserve to be treated like one," Stephen added.

-

Once at school, all three members of my posse stood outside the school hall.

"You ready?" Chantelle gave me a sympathetic smile.

I linked arms with both her and Stephen and nodded in response. I was actually excited.

We strutted in, Chantelle's outfit hugging her hips and Stephen's model scowl fiercer than ever.

Heads turned to watch us as I flaunted my gorgeous outfit and began to dance to the music that Mitchell was spinning.

Out of the corner of my eye, I watched Mitchell look up from his turntables and stare at me, so I began to use my hips even more to dance to the beat. I then saw his eyes wander down to my waist, and back up to my breasts. I chuckled slightly. Perfect.

I watched him as he whispered something to Rem who nodded, winked at him, and then swiftly took over the music for him. Mitchell briskly walked down the stairs and off of the stage, attempting to discreetly saunter his way over to me, yet failing miserably.

"Yknow, if you wanted to talk to me, you should've just done it," I whispered in his ear, moving my body closer to him and placing a hand on his back.

Stephen and Chantelle took the hint and began to dance away.

He placed a hand on my hip and I bit his ear a little, which obviously made him go crazy.

"That's it," he whispered back into my ear with a stern tone.

He grabbed me by the hand and stormed us both out of the hall.

"Where are we goi-"

He paused out the front of the storage room, where we'd had our first moment, before grabbing my ass and quickly opening the door.

He slammed me up against a shelf, knocking some cleaning products off and hurting my back in the process. But I didn't care. If anything, I enjoyed it. I enjoyed Mitchell taking charge, showing me who's boss. I groaned slightly, and that seemed to make him go more crazy.

His lips collided with mine, both of our eyes closing as his hands wandered all over my body, finally resting on my breasts. I moaned into our kiss and he pulled away.

'Please-" I wanted, more than anything, for him to continue.

"You're fucking mine, okay?" He said sternly, "No more of this maybe, maybe not bullshit. You belong to me."

"Of course," I moaned back to him as he began to kiss my neck, leaving multiple hickeys.

I looked down a little and noticed the bulge in his pants.

"Let me help," I whispered in his ear, before beginning to unbuckle his pants.