Chapter 4

~Uncle Jake's POV~

A particularly hairy ogre with a name tag reading Michael  was standing above me, snarling maliciously. The cell we were in was grimy, and blurry—

Crack!

I roared in pain as the whip hit my knee. "What did I do?" My hands and feet were bound in shackles.

"Everything." Michael replied in disgust. "You refuse to leave. You fight back."

"Yeah, well I'm a Grimm, and that's what we—"

I grimaced as the whip slashed at my skin, silencing me.

"Don't throw that silly catchphrase at me." he said. "You Grimms are foolish."

"No, we are not." I shot back.

He took a sharp, rusty dagger out of his pocket, bent down to where I was lying on the floor, and held it up to my throat.

"You ever talk back to—"

"No! Don't!"

He got up from the ground and turned to face the voice. 

It was Sabrina. And Puck. They were holding hands. 

"Child, I am afraid I am going to have to ask you to leave. I am a little busy right now." Michael sweetly smiled, which made me throw up a little inside my mouth. 

"With killing Jake, huh?" Puck growled.

"Leave!" Michael demanded.

"Never!"

Sabrina spun around on her left leg to give Michael a painful looking punt in the shin.

He howled in pain and fell to the ground unconscious, while Puck and Sabrina grinned at each other.

"What are you guys doing here?" I screamed.

"A troll kidnapped us." Sabrina responded, dreamily.

"What the heck???!!! That was not the question! Also what's going on with you and Puck?" I asked.

"Well, uh—we" Puck started.

"—have to get you free!" Sabrina finished for him running to my side. "Ooh, you're bleeding."

"Where?"

"On the side of your head." She pointed to my temple. "Right there."

She touched my head and her fingers were covered in bright crimson blood.

"We have to get you home." Sabrina said.

"We're underground. It's not that easy to get to the surface." I reminded her.

"I don't care. We. Have. To. Get. You. Home." Sabrina said again.

She took Michael's key ring, and began searching through the keys. 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter...but... I have literally no idea what to write.

Writers block suuuuuucks! If you have ideas, pleeeeeeese comment and stuff!

Love y'all!

~astrogreentea