Moving In

A couples of months have past and me and Zach are living in the apartment together. I'm happy I've moved because my dad was so annoying.At least Myta understood us both.
In the morning on the next day, I woke up looking at my clock on my bed side table. It said 9.00am. I was so tired from packing and everything yesterday. I checked on Zach and he was still sleeping as usual.
I went and had my shower then I put my hair in a messy bun. I went downstares to make breakfast. pancakes!

Zach: hey sweetie. breakfast smells nice!
y/n: oh hey Zach. thanks.
Zach: when is it ready? im starving
y/n: give me 2 minutes tops.

After you and Zach ate breakfast you both go and unpack. Your apartment has 1 bathroom, 2 bedrooms, a living room and a boucony. It feels weird without having parents round. You feel free.
You go upstares to unpack the rest of your stuff and Zach comes to help you. Later on, you and Zach go shopping for food.

Corbyn: hey guys
y/n: oh hey corbyn
Zach: whos this
y/n: this is Corbyn. we met a couple of months ago. he helped me get through some tuff stuff in the past. but hes really nice.
Zach: oh cool. its nice to meet you
Corbyn: you too.

When you get home you stack your food up and make dinner. Suddenly you get a call from your dad.

y/d: hey where are you?
y/n: didn't anyone tell you?
y/d: no
y/n: ugh. im living in an apartment with Zach. we have just moved in. when I said I was sleeping at a friends house I was staying at zachs then moving here. im sorry I lied but it was the best thing to do at the time.
y/d: where abouts is the flat?
y/n: im not saying cause you will only come here and drag me home when myta payed for it and I don't wanna let her down! GOOD BYE!

You hang and zachs asks what wrong. you explain to him but then realise you have left your location on on your phone...