lizzy fox ??

Lizzy sat on the bed watching tank girl. Mikey slowly opened his door. I still was satting where he left me on the bed.
Mikey looked up to me i turned and looked at him i smiled. But donnie was right behind him. Mikey said look donnie i am not sure what to do?
Donnie answered michealangelo what did you do? Donnie looked at me then moka moka nodded and headed in to Miley's room
I looked at her scared mikey looked at me and said don't worry lizzy no one will hurt you. I looked at him unsure of what was going on. Moka looked at me and said her come on lets get you cleaned up and out of here. I take her hand she hold out and followed her out of the room. She leid me to a bathroom. She handed me a towel and some clean clothes. She turned on a shower close by she showed me how to turn it warmer or colder. She left the bathroom
And had lock the door behind her. I turned to the shower which sounded nice to have warm water. Run over me.i slowly adjust the water a bit and stuped down. I climbed in the shower and let it run down me for awhile. I soon let it get familiar for me. I let my mind wonder. I washed my body and got clean before the water got cold. I got dry and clothes. I came out of the bathroom. Looking around moka was waiting for me i could hear mikey and donnie fighting off in the distance. Moka looked at me who are you? She asked me i am lizzy fox why? I asked. She told me donnie and mikey were fighting about how he made up a girl named lizzy fox and she was a girl in a comic book he wrote. And how you showed up and crashed into him uptop. So he brought you to warm you up and when you wake up and told him you name and he flicked out amd went and got donnie. When donnie coming donnie thought mikey had done something to you. So that's why we had you take a shower i looked at her like why would mikey do something with me? Look. She frowned at me then take me to a different part of the lair. She closed a door and behind that closed door she told me mikey had been acting weird for months last year that his girlfriend had broke up with him and master sprillter had him clean his room after that he just stayed in his room. He acted like he give up donnie was scared he would do something stupid then he walked in on you on mikeys bed. She said even i was thinking the same thing.. I looked down. And said mikey don't seemed to act like he would do something weird like that. I said. I stopped moka looked at me . are you sure?
Yes i believe he would never hurt me i said.
Moka turned and headed took donnie. Mikey looked around and seen me behind moka. Mikey looked at donnie and said look asked her who she is she will tell you? Mikey stond there waiting for donnie to ask me  who i was?