ch 2 lizzy fox pov

I stared at my boyfriend in disbelief . There he was on top of my best friend  screwing her in our bed under our covers.. What the shell  steve? I screamed. He just noticed me in our room.. And becky really I trusted you.. We were in grade school together.
I screamed at as I grapes my tmnt backpack and put my stuff in it and I gapped my xbox 360. Steve started to get up. No no Steve I'll show my self to the door. I shouted at him as I slammed the door. I grabbed my broad and skated down the road. One good thing about living in a big city is there are hotels every where.
I got a room for the night. I lay on the bed and started to cry. This is crap i thought. Why the hell dose this keep happening to me. I find a guy he seem ok and we get along for awhile and he does something to fuck ot up. I thought everytime. I am done with guys. To hell with them. I lay there letting my mind wonder. Suddenly an image filled my mind and the feelings were strong. It was michealangelo setting on a bed lost and sad in thought. Oh it be nice if you were real. I thought. Sad at the thought i looked around the room of the hotel. I turned the TV on letting my mind wonder again. Letting it all in sadness and all. I cryed letting the feelings go. Soon time passed and i fell asleep. My phone rung turtles theme song going off i wake up with puff eyes still from the tonight before. I answered the phone. Hello ?
Hey liz are you coming to work? It was my boss. Yes of course why? Because you are late. Oh shell give me like 5 minutes and ill be there. Ok liz take your time. See you there. He hang up and i got up and went to the bathroom i brushed my crazy hair and looked in the mirror my eyes all puffy my hair everywhere. I frowned and turn to the door to go to work. I worked at the local deli store it was small but i liked it. We made a lot of stuff besides sandwishes. But my boss was awesome he let me take of extra time for my mothers funerall. Maybe he will let me take Sometime to look for a new place o don't know.  I skated to my work 7 minutes time not to bad. I worked throw the door i started to put on my apron and knife along with some bread to start the day. Mu boss came up to me. Can i talk to you in my office for a few please. I looked at me he looked a little pissed. Sure i said. I found him to hos office. I closed his door as i followed him in. Your boyfriend called me this morning said something about you tripped out on him last night do you need some more time liz. That stupid moron. How dare he. My boss looked at me. I sadi i would like some time off if i could to find a different place to live. He frown at that. How about you go ask doris she has a place for rent. I looked at him really i asked all suddened. Yes she was complaining about it to me yesterday she cant fond anyone she trust enough to rent to why not you. You two could help each other. I was all surprised. Mm yeah i can do that it be nice. I don't have a allot.. Go tell doris she will help you. You know that. He said as he got up and we left the office he pointed to the back he said she is cleaning out the coolers for our new shipment of bread out go ask her. I skipped at the thought. All happy again. Doris i soug her name. She turned around. Hey girly whats up. She asked the boss told me something and i believe it could help both of us out. And what is that lizzy? You have a place for rent and i am looking for a place to rent. So? I looked at her sheeply she smiled at me it will cost you? I frown at that i am joking girly what happened to your place anyway. Oh my perfect apartment ha the ex_boyfriend was having fun with my best friend in our bed last night.
H my liz i am so very sorry. First your mom and now that wtf that is messed up well thats it you are coming home with me tonight we will get all your stuff and by the time you go to bed everything well be back in order.
I looked at her all surprised really oh thank you one less thong to worry about thank you so much. I said as we went back to work. The day went by like always fast pace and busy..