This Is Us

Rides, after rides, when is the fun really going to end, maybe never but is this fun, is it fun how we are strapped in the seat well protected until we are propelled into air and start swinging slowly catching pace where our hair is being pushed back with the wind blowing through it. Where fear starts to build up, it's starting again, I'm scared of the outcome and so are you, or are you not, I can only judge through how you fully prepared to put the belt on but once we are where our feet's can't feel the ground, uncertainty builds up. All I ask is are you sure you want to keep getting on the same ride, we've been stuck in Wonderland for more than half a year. We've been buying the same ticket to get on the same ride every second Moon, it's really romantic where we don't share any words to each other. Mi amor, we said we'd keep at seat until the chains that held us in place shatters and we fall to our death. My love I'told you I've been disease for twenty years ongoing. I love you and the ride but the ride doesn't love me back, it was established when silence was broken and the seats around us became fuller and fuller and by the time I looked around me, strangers started swinging next to me, swearing this is the best ride they've ever got on. So at that moment where we stopped and new people got in to ride, I got out to search for you. I was hopelessly looking to no avail, I kept at search without any chance to find you. She left the amusement park, and forgot me behind. So I waited until I realized she left. What caught my sight was depressing, My physical was stiff and my soul was in the other side.